Jerry Falwell falls well

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by crabtastic, May 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ahhhhh. One less nutcase to fuck things up for the rest of us. Personally, I'm happier than a bastard on Father's Day.

Cunt. I can almost hear Satan spreading KY along the length of a baseball bat. :D

2. Don't worry chums; Falwell built a rather large university to produce clones of himself in perpetuity.

As dirty stinking sinner, with the morals of a hungry sewer rat, I can't say I liked the man. But I do think of him as the equal and exact opposite of the liberals presently weakening the west.

3. So the old b'stard has finally shuffled off? Great news!

I can picture the scene, Falwell approaches the gates to his destination:

Falwell: Well, here I am St. Peter. Where do I get my wings?

Doorkeeper: Ah, Mr. Falwell. We've been expecting y.. Wings?

F: Yes, when you get to Heaven, you're issued wings!

D: Heaven?... Err, umm, yeah, Heaven, right. Just come with me, I'll take you where you need to go. Mwahahahaha!

F: Gee, ta. Bit hotter than I expected. When do I meet God?

D: Erm, He's a bit busy, just now - we've, er, had some problems with the, eh, central heating see. Yes. Global Warming, that's it.

F: Oh. I though that was just some Evolutionist nonsense. Hey, is that a pitchfork or a trident?

D: Pitchfork. No dallying, now, chop-chop can't keep the boss waiting, can we. Mind your footing just there, those Good Intentions can be a bit slippy.