jerry cans

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ashleydodds, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone give me tips on how to complete the jerry can task in a successful time, like how can i train for it, for example building my shoulders?
  2. Are you taking the pish? Buy some weights, lift them up, and carry them. Homo.
  3. Oooooo this made me giggle.
    Every post of his is another push towards the need for euthanasia.
  4. Or buy some Jerrycans, lift them up, and carry them.
  5. As smudge said, get something heavy and pick it up and walk, walk until you drop it... then rinse and repeat. I got two jerry cans from a scrap yard for like 20 quid.
  6. old are you? Your photo on facebook makes you look 10!/profile.php?id=1102719479&ref=search&sid=506492098.438585124..1
  7. People actually need to train for that part?
  8. Apparenty. God knows how these people will climb the rope on the assault course with full CEFO on?!?!?

They must have arms like match sticks.
  9. Fuck me! How times have changed! 8O
  10. All ribs and d1ck springs to mind.
  11. Beat me to it :evil:

Simple answer is if you can't do the jerry can task then you shouldn't have bothered turning up as you are not fit enough. Not that you need to be to carry jerry cans. Do press ups and situps and weights, and if you really want to: walk with them.

Its a piece of pish it really is.
  12. If Ashley Dodd were made up, and not on Facebook, and looking 12 (see my post above) then I'd agree. But it's not a wind up.

PS - look up what a Wah is, please.