Jeremy Vine on BBC Radio 2

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jemadarjo, Jul 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today on BBC radio 2 a discussion will take place about the behaviour of Thames Valley Police which may be of interest
    to ex servicemen now serving in the Police

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why? A heads-up would be good.

3. bint goes out with copper after copper gets her number from report.
    finds out he's already got a girlfriend dumps him and puts in a complaint about how he got her number a bit dubious but copper did break the rules.

upshot she gets stoped 70 times charged several times all either found not guilty or charges dropped.
    loses job as trainee paramedic as crb shows lots of dubious intelligence reports.

either she is head of thames valley mafia and the police cant nail here or they are a bunch on incompetent bullies.
    you think a kilo of smack and some shooters cant be that hard to plant on someone:(

• Like Like x 1
  4. The above would be more in line with the Mets procedures.

• Like Like x 3
  5. No mate, it is. Honestly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Even Kent Police?

7. Auld-Yin

Using the words "Met" and "procedures" together may be stretching credulity a tad far.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Auld-Yin

Is that because Plod would like to keep it for themselves? ;P

9. I use them only in the spirit of arrse.

10. ****rylad, I post a radio programming listing and you find it grounds for insults, are you unaware that the English police are unaccountable to anyone other than their own. To use the details of dead children as cover for operations must show that the Boss Plods are running an organisation totally without basic morals. Problem with plod is that the desire to become one should automatically bar you from becoming one!

11. It was also in todays fascist Daily aka Daily Moan/Mail.

12. The Telegraph gives a far better and balanced account. There does not appear to be any evidence that the complainant and the PC were ever an 'Item'. This goes back to 2009 when the complainant had her complaint 'bounced' by the IPCC. As for being stopped so many times I will give a little illustration:

Him: "Why have you stopped me yet AGAIN"

Me: "Because you're driving like a **** AGAIN"

Him: "Oh!"

I suggest that jema whatever would have a far more receptive audience over at Mumsnet and takes his dribble in that direction.

• Like Like x 2
  13. (My bold)...except the IPCC, HMIC & PCCs. But yeah apart from them plod are only accountable to their own. Understandably, you're also unaware that one of the best ways to get promoted in plod is stick on one of your own.

(my bold) Yes of course they are, I'll remember that when I'm next helping an old granny whose been burgled..must remember to loot the old dear first, then take a statement.

Make sure you tell the police recruitment teams that now won't you. Throbber.