Jeremy Vine on BBC Radio 2

Today on BBC radio 2 a discussion will take place about the behaviour of Thames Valley Police which may be of interest
to ex servicemen now serving in the Police

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Today on BBC radio 2 a discussion will take place about the behaviour of Thames Valley Police which may be of interest
to ex servicemen now serving in the Police
Why? A heads-up would be good.

bint goes out with copper after copper gets her number from report.
finds out he's already got a girlfriend dumps him and puts in a complaint about how he got her number a bit dubious but copper did break the rules.

upshot she gets stoped 70 times charged several times all either found not guilty or charges dropped.
loses job as trainee paramedic as crb shows lots of dubious intelligence reports.

either she is head of thames valley mafia and the police cant nail here or they are a bunch on incompetent bullies.
you think a kilo of smack and some shooters cant be that hard to plant on someone:(

bint goes out with copper after copper gets her number from report.
finds out he's already got a girlfriend dumps him and puts in a complaint about how he got her number a bit dubious but copper did break the rules.

upshot she gets stoped 70 times charged several times all either found not guilty or charges dropped.
loses job as trainee paramedic as crb shows lots of dubious intelligence reports.

either she is head of thames valley mafia and the police cant nail here or they are a bunch on incompetent bullies.
you think a kilo of smack and some shooters cant be that hard to plant on someone:(
The above would be more in line with the Mets procedures.

****rylad, I post a radio programming listing and you find it grounds for insults, are you unaware that the English police are unaccountable to anyone other than their own. To use the details of dead children as cover for operations must show that the Boss Plods are running an organisation totally without basic morals. Problem with plod is that the desire to become one should automatically bar you from becoming one!

The Telegraph gives a far better and balanced account. There does not appear to be any evidence that the complainant and the PC were ever an 'Item'. This goes back to 2009 when the complainant had her complaint 'bounced' by the IPCC. As for being stopped so many times I will give a little illustration:

Him: "Why have you stopped me yet AGAIN"

Me: "Because you're driving like a **** AGAIN"

Him: "Oh!"

I suggest that jema whatever would have a far more receptive audience over at Mumsnet and takes his dribble in that direction.

****rylad, I post a radio programming listing and you find it grounds for insults, are you unaware that the English police are unaccountable to anyone other than their own.
(My bold)...except the IPCC, HMIC & PCCs. But yeah apart from them plod are only accountable to their own. Understandably, you're also unaware that one of the best ways to get promoted in plod is stick on one of your own.

To use the details of dead children as cover for operations must show that the Boss Plods are running an organisation totally without basic morals.
(my bold) Yes of course they are, I'll remember that when I'm next helping an old granny whose been burgled..must remember to loot the old dear first, then take a statement.

Problem with plod is that the desire to become one should automatically bar you from becoming one!
Make sure you tell the police recruitment teams that now won't you. Throbber.

B

Bertie Basset

****rylad, I post a radio programming listing and you find it grounds for insults, are you unaware that the English police are unaccountable to anyone other than their own. To use the details of dead children as cover for operations must show that the Boss Plods are running an organisation totally without basic morals. Problem with plod is that the desire to become one should automatically bar you from becoming one!
Eh?

Perhaps they should make them up and hope they are not the names of dead children then.

Um, pardon me for being a bit slow and thick - but isn't/wasn't the whole reason for using a dead child's name so that if somebody naughty did some digging around on an indercover Plod he would find a real paper trail?

Nah, too easy.......

Um, pardon me for being a bit slow and thick - but isn't/wasn't the whole reason for using a dead child's name so that if somebody naughty did some digging around on an indercover Plod he would find a real paper trail?

Nah, too easy.......
Stop being sensible.

Now, post some Anti-Plod rhetoric about what a bunch of retards they are.

Latest Threads