Jeremy Kyle Recovering From testicular Cancer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumpy_old_sod, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 4
  1. Maybe now he'll understand better when he suggests one of his guests "grow a pair"?

• Like Like x 2
  2. At least he'll be able to see better after the operation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought one had to possess a pair in the first place to get testicular cancer?

4. Karma at its best! Self righteous cock, you will fuck with gypsies.

5. karma is, indeed, a wonderful thing! :)

6. He's a cock for sure, but to be honest about 90% of his guests are all absolute scum and I enjoy watching him give them a bollocking.

7. Jeremy who?

8. I read some mad thing somewhere about how staged it is and how they are encouraged to act up.

I'll need to do some googling - I'll get back to you.

(although I do not deny that the scum actually exist)

9. Trickey
    you are indeed correct, at least 90, if not more, % of his guests are complete scum and therefore, he is wasting his time bollocking them beacuse a) they're too thick to get the point he's trying to make, b) it's their parents, societys, anyone elses fault and therefore they'll never accept responsibility c)they get money and a night in a hotel (probably with a free minbar!) and being on the show is a status symbal for these cunts and cuntesses. Therefore he is provididing no decernable service to the public at large except to blatantly promote himself.

10. RIP Jeremy's cancer. It will be sorely missed.

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not seen his programme, unlikely I ever will.

The doris watches a US production, 'Extreme House Makeovers' which I've not followed either, but there's a Septic in it who cannot communicate without shouting. If it's on he's audible all over the joint.
    I pray the twat gets throat cancer.

12. It's the only program on TV where the baby has more teeth than all 5 of its parents.
    Seriously though, at what point during an argument do you say "why don't we get Jeremy Kyle to sort this out".
    I swear he must hang around outside Lidl with a net and a stun gun.

• Like Like x 4
  13. My thoughts and prayers go out to cancer who is today, recovering from Jeremy Kyle.

14. For 20 B&H, you can get a quality shag using much the same method outside Aldi.