Jeremy Corbyn - The Apologist

Yes I know it's MSN and not really a news channel, but:

Jeremy Corbyn Says Labour Would Pardon And Apologise To Suffragettes

Seriously, is there anything that this odious creature won't stoop to? Christ almighty that Emily woman ruined a perfectly good race meeting, the King's horse was killed and most importantly, Mr. Pankhurst didn't get his dinner.

Before you know it he'll be apologising to the Micks for the potato famine and Oliver Cromwell's mischievous shenanigans.

I've had a quick look with the "J-Button" and couldn't find owt similar.

Last edited:
Yes I know it's MSN and not really a news channel, but:

Seriously, is there anything that this odious creature won't stoop to? Christ almighty that Emily woman ruined a perfectly good race meeting, the King's horse was killed and most importantly, Mr. Pankhurst didn't get his dinner.

Before you know it he'll be apologising to the Micks for the potato famine and Oliver Cromwell's mischievous shenanigans.

I've had a quick look with the "J-Button" and couldn't find owt similar.
Why didn't Mr Pankhurst get his dinner? His wife didn't kill the nag or ruin the day.

Why didn't Mr Pankhurst get his dinner? His wife didn't kill the nag or ruin the day.
Balls.

I meant Emily Davison (I thought Emily and immediately continued to write Pankhurst), yes you're right Anmer was fine. However Mr. Davison didn't get his tea that night.

I'd like Jeremy to apologise for being a crypto-communist, two-faced IRA-loving apologist for hatred. I'd also like him to apologise for Stalin and Lenin's pogroms and the Gulags.

I expect that he would rather spend his time re-visitng and re-writing ancient history.

Last edited:

Offshore_Harry

Old-Salt
A man who will jump on any good cause if good PR is going free!
Surprised Jerry has not started a "Save The East Coast Railway Mainline Service"
After all how are the Labour supporters from the northeast going to come to London to pay homage?

A man who will jump on any good cause if good PR is going free!
Surprised Jerry has not started a "Save The East Coast Railway Mainline Service"
After all how are the Labour supporters from the northeast going to come to London to pay homage?
They'll have to walk all the way from Jarrow ..... oh, wait a mo...

They'll have to walk all the way from Jarrow ..... oh, wait a mo...
What, a long hike along the road to London; almost, dare I say - "a march"?

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Let's be honest...name a British political party today that isn't a fucking joke, or a politician who isn't a self-seeking twat...I detest the lot of them...

Of course he is, they were terrorists and he has a bent for terrorists.

Let's be honest...name a British political party today that isn't a ******* joke, or a politician who isn't a self-seeking twat...I detest the lot of them...
Well I'm not aware of all of them wanting to apologise to the suffragettes.

Yes, they were pioneers. But it was a long, long time ago. Will an apology from a communist help them sleep any better in their graves?

Offshore_Harry

Old-Salt
What, a long hike along the road to London; almost, dare I say - "a march"?
Jerry leading them with the big unions like the NUM leading with Arthur Scargill complaining about Mrs May.
Arthur just does not like women running the country, he much prefers a man and a 3 day week, as does Jerry,

They were terrorists and arsonists .
I didn't realise how much criminal damage those harridans did ,'till the BBC reported it today , in the usual glowing ( pardon the pun ) terms .

Ermm... Amber Rudd, our Conservative Home Secretary, also thinks the suffragettes should be pardoned.
Also backed by Ruth Davidson, leader of the Scottish Tories.
So not just a Corbyn thing, then. The Fawcett society (some load of no marks jumping on the band wagon for equal rights - led by a bloke called Sam Smethers) has proposed it and ever our PMTM will pay tribute to the lawbreakers freedom fighters at a speech somewhere up north today.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is the Abbottimus on hunger strike?

Is the Abbottimus on hunger strike?
With any luck she'll be part of the banquet after those poor lambs complete their 24 hour ordeal.

St. Jeremy has probably eaten her (out) before............. God, the though of that just sent a shiver down my spine.

In my bid for the Pedant of the Week award, I'd just like to point out the following:

An apologist defends something, rather than apologize for it (confusing, I know). Newman's Apologia pro Vita Sua will, of course, immediately spring to mind as a famous example. :wink:

Mr Davison (in the sense of Emily's husband) didn't get his dinner - or his tea, either - because he didn't exist, lucky chap.

Now we have these fückwit Labour MPs going on hunger strike (yes I know it's the DM - sorry):

Labour MPs get backlash for 24-hour hunger strike for PR | Daily Mail Online

Apparently our heroic MPs are drawing strength from the struggle of the suffragettes too, although there are certain parallels to these bods:

1981 Irish hunger strike - Wikipedia
Stephen Kinnock. Why I'm I not surprised at this when he is backing remain in the EU(guess why fact fans) when his voters voted for Brexit. A man on the gravy train that does not care for his voters.

SAD pardons a Labour thing as well, with no understanding of the context.

Will 'The Clown of Islington' apologise to the coal owners for nicking their mines? Have not parliament and MP's better things to do than this - remember we foot the bill for these antics. Most angry will write to the Editor The Guardian about this.

Last edited:

Latest Threads