Jeremy Clarkson / Daily Mail

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Napoleon_Bunnyparte, Jan 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Bloody typical **** journalism.

Try reading some articles that Jeremy has wrote and then write something a little more constructive than this horse crap.

Surprised at the Daily Mail because I would have thought Jeremy would have been a God to them.

I want Jeremy for Prime Minister
  2. Here, in the spirit of fun - and with apologies for bad taste and to the man himself - LEO McKINSTRY imagines Clarkson's manifesto.

In that context , I see nothing wrong with any of those manifesto points. I can only wish it were true so I knew where to put my X next time.
  3. Get's my vote
  4. Bit soft on chavs but I'd vote for that.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He's my hero.
  6. Nothing wrong here, I'd vote for him!
  7. All the things I believe in are mocked by.....the Daily Mail, FFS.

Anyone would think they were going for the liberal stay-at-home female vote, in the run-up to an election, instead of pandering to their core market 8O
  8. My point exactly!

I love the points and Jeremy has sure as hell got my vote for PM but the Daily Mail piss taking his stance and comparing him to G. Khan is a bit rich on their part.
  9. I wonder how long before a Political Party asks him to stand for a a Parliamentary seat?
  10. Clarkson for pm
    al murray as his deputy
    you know it makes sense :D

Thanks to mass immigration, urban traffic moves at the speed of an arthritic snail. But still motorists are bullied by the rash of speed cameras, which are nothing more than a revenue-raising device. Serious criminals do not have to put up with this level of surveillance. My Government will tear down cameras and raise the motorway speed limit to 150mph.

12. I can't see a problem with any of those policies...
  13. Calm yourself! Leo McKinstry is another columnist, who writes for a proliferation of papers and the Daily Heil regularly has contrary columnists - it's not the paper itself slagging him off!

Heaven forefend! 8O :D
  14. Is it a slagging? I thought it was a proper manifesto, unlike the lies pedalled by new liarbour :D

edited for being a monnnnnng