Jeremy Clarkson calls for Public Sector Strikers to be shot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bolo beret, Nov 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jeremy Clarkson upset the PC luvvies of the BBC by calling for striking Public Sector Workers to be shot in front of their families. The One Show presenters were astonished by his remarks on the programme.

Jeremy omitted to say that the strikers should be tortured before they are executed.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I agree with him completely.
  3. Well done Clarkson , always tells it as it is
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Who would have thought it, Clarkson saying something outrageous to provoke a reaction..

Still fucking funny though.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Shooting strikers? Beats volunteering to go checking passports!
  6. And people always bite when he does it, that's why it's so bloody marvelous. They know Clarkson is going to say whatever comes into his head and yet they still get outraged over it.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jeremy Clarkson is turning into a parody of himself. I wonder how many of us would avoid him in the pub?

I wouldn't mind being a pound behind him, and he did buy a Lightening as a garden ornament though.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Wish he'd get off the fence!
  9. He's annoyed every other fucker, its about time he pissed off the PC brigade for once.

Hang on...
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Dashed good idea! Good old Clarkson. If it was to happen, it might be a serious encouragement to the remainder!
  11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Always laugh when people think good old jezzer would give them the time of day if they pitched up to his Chipping Norton set of luvvies and toads.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I'm sure a bin man would happily swap jobs with him.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I've heard rumours he's an utter cock in real life. Any Arrsers able to corroborate?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I have heard HRH The Duke of Edinburgh can be a tad short when fools bool up unasked. But that does not make him less a God. When Phil goes (may it be in 100 years) Clarkson is about all we will be left with.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. How much does that blowhard get from the taxpayer? £1M from the compulsary telly tax. Sponging public sector cunt.
    • Like Like x 9