Jenny Agutters Knockers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Feb 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

*Edit*

A bit of context due to sugared up Mods, bless 'em...

This is the best thing to happen since her out of The Railway Children got her tits out in American Werewolf in London. Wassname... Jenny Agutter.

A reinvention of Islam without the bollocks? We did it with revised versions of the Bible.

We should welcome this as a step in the right direction.

Just like when Jenny Agutter did that shower scene in American Werewolf in London.

2. She's always getting her tits out.

3. Did she not get them out in Logan's Run?

4. Will muslim birds be allowed to get their tits out then ?..................like Jenny Agutter in Muslim Railway Werewolves ???? :? :?

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we leave it with Jenny Aguters tits for Christs sakes. This is a serious subject which effects us all. Before we know it we will be debating Jennys tits vs Brits tits.

http://www.free-celebrity-nudity.com/images/Brit%20Ekland/brit_ekland_nude_naked_6.jpg

Then truly the terrorists will have won.

I'd go for Jenny myself. Its that innocent but entirely corruptable vibe that...

Anything that moves the interpretation of Islam away from the dead hand of Wahhabism has to be a good thing. Big up Turkey for having the balls to do it.

6. Now that WAS funny. :judge:

7. well if this revisionist muslim thingy works, does it mean Shipla Shetti will get her tits out like Jenny A does.... :idea:

8. you mong Shipla's a hindu :twisted: so probably knows the karma sutra :D

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Does that come with rice? I'll have a garlic nan too please...

10. Try google images for Indira Varma

p.s. Get a big box of Kleenex

11. I hear they're going to put it in a more inviting format to welcome new people to Islam. The Turkish Culture Minister has released a picture of the new front cover:

[​IMG]

12. Ahh the Koran... every squaddies favorite publication...

Soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent.

13. How very dare you!

As a practising Agguterist, I take exeption to your gratuitous use of our Lady Jenny's breasts. These are not objects for ridicule but beautiful religeous icons.
    Agguterism may be a strange religion to the unbeleiver, but that does not mean that we don't have the right to practice in this country.
    I have now called a Jennyjihad against the infidels of Arrse!
    Prepare to meet your maker!

14. Indira varma, bird off ROme.......................fecking stunner