JEN: IM READY TO DATE AGAIN

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PartTimePongo, Sep 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16150737%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=jen%2d%2di%2dm%2dready%2dto%2ddate%2dagain-name_page.html

When you're ready Ms. Aniston , have you knocked up in no time :D

2. Asked what it was like living on her own, the star said: "It's pretty fantastic. I mean in a way where you don't have to, you know, kind of do whatever.

What?

3. Welllll hello Jennifer - I am Unknown

4. Wear clothes.... Just a guess!

5. If she wants an Engineer to look after i know just the bloke.

Sparky

6. lol thought she was screwing Vince Vaughn

7. Feckin celebs, don't they just pish you off?

This very same bint, who is opening up all of her sores to the world in an effort to make herself look like the wounded party will (I guarantee) be bitching about how the media are making her life unbearable with their constant intrusion in about 6 months time.

Got a chin that would do a good job of dredging the Clyde too!

8. I'd still do her though...

9. I like 'ol Jen - she comes across as nice. But I don't like 'ol Angelina - she doesn't come across as nice. And Brad Pitt handsome? Whoever decided that one?!!!

10. I can just see her reading ARRSE and flick-flacking all down the street as a result of that..... :lol:

11. She's only 5'6 :(

12. A midget???!!!!! Could always buy her a stretch rack for Christmas. Or heels. Very high heels.

13. rest a pint on her head while she is noshing me, perfect!!!

14. Maybe that's what caused her chin to grow outwards at the rate it did.

15. I'd back scuttle her senseless- just in order to do my bit for the healing process, obviously...