• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jehovah's bloody witnesses.

They've been round again. They've got all the answers and skins thicker than armour plate. Without ending up on a charge of assault and battery, what's the best way to get rid of them? Shallow graves?Feed 'em to the pigs?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
They've been round again. They've got all the answers and skins thicker than armour plate. Without ending up on a charge of assault and battery, what's the best way to get rid of them? Shallow graves?Feed 'em to the pigs?
Tell them you're a gay spiritualist.

In the distant, dusty recesses of my memory (just over there to the left of the boxes marked "white dog poo" and "SLR stoppage drills") there's something about saying you're Catholic or that you give blood. **** knows why, but I expect there'll be an anorak along in a minute to put us out our misery...

They were pestering my mate on his doorstep and wouldn't take the hint to go away.

After telling him how important God was to their lives they asked what was important in his life.

His reply was "ZZ Top and the Foo Fighters, now **** OFF!", followed by slamming the door in their faces. They have not been back since.

Rodney2q

Talk to them about dinosaurs. Ask them why there is no mention of them in the bible, yet there is physical evidence of them. They squirm trying to answer, but usually give up and go away.

Answer the front door wearing a large flowing robe, and explain you can't speak to them right now as you are busy and need to go slaughter a goat for your altar. A lengthy knife in one hand, (with a bit of carefully applied ketchup), can add to the authenticity of your claim.

Jovies aren't a problem for me, where I work the manager and his family who also work here are Jovies. They know where i live and have passed on the address to the jovies who's area for bothering people I come under.
He told me they have a list of addresses to avoid.
Mormons though are a bunch of ***** who should be gassed and the last thing they should see is a copy of the notice I put on the front door when I am on nights, which reads "Night shift worker, please do not knock unless urgent or a delivery".
Oh and the ******* who go door to door trying to flog virgin tv/broadband/phone, I'm a customer already you ******* deranged twats, surely they should have a list of customers?

Point out that according to their own beliefs only 144,000 of them are going to Heaven, so statistically the odds are against them being one of the lucky ones, leaving you as a 'new convert' with no hope.

Advise them that your Horoscope said you should beware of visiting strangers with a message!! (Horoscopes a big no no to Jehovah's Witnesses).

A swift "**** off" normally gets the ones round here to.. **** off. Or tell them you're a homosexual and watch them back away slowly holding their arse cheeks together !

T

Tremaine

Quote stickybomb "I expect there'll be an anorak along in a minute to put us out our misery...". Nope can't think of anything and Roy Cropper's busy. Do they ever get to heaven anyway? Something about St Peter hiding behind the door til they piss off. If you get JW's,just ask them what they think of the lizards everywhere. While in your Y-fronts, clutching a bog roll.

Latest Threads