Jeeves get the shot gun... (NSFW)

I've spotted the bastard and this time it ain't getting away.

Attachments

That is a fragrant young lass known as "Andrea" - as far as I can gather, she is very much an amateur, only poses for her hubby and doesn`t do action shots! If, instead of shooting it, you would like to start a menagerie, I can pass on about 21 MB resp. 47 Piccies to you. By the way, she looks a lot better in webbing!

Get amongst it!!

thats a rite proper '' judith''

That is a fragrant young lass known as "Andrea" - as far as I can gather, she is very much an amateur, only poses for her hubby and doesn`t do action shots! If, instead of shooting it, you would like to start a menagerie, I can pass on about 21 MB resp. 47 Piccies to you. By the way, she looks a lot better in webbing!
Yes, please.

Take it she is yank from the power socket barely hidden by the mattress.

Think I saw her .... or someone very much like her when out shopping today with Mrs B_R . We were in a large Store when we heard shouts and cries then a young lady in the buff swept past us waving her arms in the air , paraded around the Store only in her high heels and swept out into the street pursued by a Security Guard on his radio saying " ..... there is a nutter in the store .... " . She certainly brightened up a rather dull day .

Judging by the brillo on that I bet the pans in her kitchen are spotless.

Bush discipline not her strong point then? Looks like an abandoned WW2 bunker, I wonder if it echoes like one as well...

Bush discipline not her strong point then? Looks like an abandoned WW2 bunker, I wonder if it echoes like one as well...
No wonder it stinks. It's got the Goerbels kids still in it..........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
redsquirrel The NAAFI Bar 23
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
woopert RLC 2