Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rabid Chihuahua, May 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it wrong that it takes me 7 seconds to bang one out when I fantasize about being tag teamed by Jedward? Discuss.
  2. Yes. They both look like cunts!
  3. I know blonde twins are every bloke's fantasy, but....
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

there isnt a death too painful for this pair of dismal cunts.
  5. Guantanimo Bay would just be a warm up for what those 2 deserve for the plague they have inflicted on this world ;)
  6. No, you're just a fucking freak!
  7. Do you think that if you bumped one of the cunts off, the other would die of sympathy pains/loneliness? It would make for a good experiment.
  8. As if Ireland doesn't have enough problems....
    • Like Like x 1
  9. If you watched such shite I'm afraid it's euthanasia time.
  10. They looked like two demented fucking strawberries on LSD ( 'scuse the language )

and NO I wouldn't.!!
  11. I'd like to force a patato up the arse of one, nothing sexual just i fucking hate them and think it'd hurt
    • Like Like x 3
  12. I fucking hate them sooooooo fucking much it hurts.
  13. I'm obviously doing something wrong. This pair of twats are now supposedly multi-millionaires. Now Mrs WT often (quite wrongly) calls me a twat yet not a fucking penny????

I'd like to entwine their rediculous fucking haircuts together then pull the pair of cunts apart with a couple of tractors and reverse back over the whineing mongs as they squirm in the dirt.
  14. I was vaguely aware of them on a screen in my local pub. But thankfully the sound had been turned down and I was in any case half way through a bottle of Grouse. From the little I saw, they certainly looked like pair of gusset drippings.
  15. I love Jedward more than words can say.