Jedward

Is it wrong that it takes me 7 seconds to bang one out when I fantasize about being tag teamed by Jedward? Discuss.

I know blonde twins are every bloke's fantasy, but....

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
there isnt a death too painful for this pair of dismal cunts.

Do you think that if you bumped one of the cunts off, the other would die of sympathy pains/loneliness? It would make for a good experiment.

I'd like to force a patato up the arse of one, nothing sexual just i fucking hate them and think it'd hurt

I'm obviously doing something wrong. This pair of twats are now supposedly multi-millionaires. Now Mrs WT often (quite wrongly) calls me a twat yet not a fucking penny????

I'd like to entwine their rediculous fucking haircuts together then pull the pair of cunts apart with a couple of tractors and reverse back over the whineing mongs as they squirm in the dirt.

I was vaguely aware of them on a screen in my local pub. But thankfully the sound had been turned down and I was in any case half way through a bottle of Grouse. From the little I saw, they certainly looked like pair of gusset drippings.

I suppose someone has to.

very very very wrong !

You are homophobic, Mon Colonel?

Whilst trying my best to avoid work I started throwing things at the tv when the little cunts appeared on it being interviewed. When they were told they were worth £3 million their response was, "is that all?"

I would never tire of punching them in the face, mentally that is. I require a few more arrsers to volunteer to take over when I'm physically incapable of punching.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The13thDukeOfWybourne The NAAFI Bar 13
spaz Films, Music and All Things Artsy 20