Jedward

Is it wrong that it takes me 7 seconds to bang one out when I fantasize about being tag teamed by Jedward? Discuss.

I know blonde twins are every bloke's fantasy, but....

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
there isnt a death too painful for this pair of dismal cnuts.

Shaolinpunk

Old-Salt
Do you think that if you bumped one of the cnuts off, the other would die of sympathy pains/loneliness? It would make for a good experiment.

I'd like to force a patato *********** of one, nothing sexual just i ******* hate them and think it'd hurt

Wag Tail

Old-Salt
I'm obviously doing something wrong. This pair of twats are now supposedly multi-millionaires. Now Mrs WT often (quite wrongly) calls me a twat yet not a ******* penny????

I'd like to entwine their rediculous ******* haircuts together then pull the pair of cnuts apart with a couple of tractors and reverse back over the whineing mongs as they squirm in the dirt.

I was vaguely aware of them on a screen in my local pub. But thankfully the sound had been turned down and I was in any case half way through a bottle of Grouse. From the little I saw, they certainly looked like pair of gusset drippings.

I suppose someone has to.

very very very wrong !

You are homophobic, Mon Colonel?

Whilst trying my best to avoid work I started throwing things at the tv when the little cnuts appeared on it being interviewed. When they were told they were worth £3 million their response was, "is that all?"

I would never tire of punching them in the face, mentally that is. I require a few more arrsers to volunteer to take over when I'm physically incapable of punching.

Latest Threads