Jedward on breakfast news

Those creepy little Jedward ***** are on the telly again. Why haven't they fucked off into the backroom rentboy obscurity that is so blatantly their destiny?

They're definitely ******* each other gopping creatures.

I'm not happy with them having the oxygen of publicity. Actually, I'm not happy with them having the oxygen of oxygen...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
R

renamed_user

What is Jedward?
What a vast amount of our young lads aspire to be nowadays, effeminate pretty boys dancing out of sync and miming to the music desparete for instant fame. No longer the lure of a job, then car, then girlfriend then house or am I harking back to my 1970's/80's generation?

Actually I think that they are very talented and inspiring young men. Their dancing skills, humour and singing ability knows no bounds - at least they are white!

Those creepy little Jedward ***** are on the telly again. Why haven't they fucked off into the backroom rentboy obscurity that is so blatantly their destiny?

They're definitely ******* each other gopping creatures.
Could'nt agree more, horrible little inbred mongs that need torturing to death. Torture should involve a wood chipper cheese graters, vinegar and a hair stylist.

Because he lied about been a para. Was found out so scarpered with his tail between his legs. Never served a day in his life. Just like the majority of posters on here.

Who sussed him? Or did he hang himself so to speak?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The13thDukeOfWybourne The NAAFI Bar 13
Rabid Chihuahua The NAAFI Bar 103
Scribbler Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3