Jedward are officially a pair of fuckwits

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The13thDukeOfWybourne, May 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They are not micks. They are not even human fuckin beings. No Mick is that stupid

2. Get real - Jedward are obviously shagging each other, and totty would just get in the way.

3. I would pay decent money to be let loose on just one of them for 5 minutes with a blade.

If I close my eyes and imagine it, it makes a big fat grin appear on my face

4. Ah but would Jedward understand the signals you were putting out?

5. Might as well get a quick blowwy before I go to town on disfiguring them to the point their own mother wouldn't recognise them.

6. HHH

HHH LE

The only foursome jedward ( euuuugghh) would be interested in, is one with their parents, the inbred fuckers!!

7. Your statement confused me somewhat;

"They are not micks"

clashes uncomfortably with

"They are not even human fuckin beings."

Surely a contradiction there!

Then you finished off with:

"No Mick is that stupid"

Well you are wrong! So stop fucking about with my credibility, it's damaged enough after years of British election promises!

8. Yup , they are a pair of fuckwits... fuckwits with a couple of mill in the bank too.... makes ya fucking sick eh ?

9. My grandson has just arrived, showed him the picture of the "Slovakian Twins." Said if he wasn't married he would be climbing over the opposition to get at them. As for Jedward reckons they are a pair of pre-pubescent leather-stretchers........................

10. I reckon they will fuck each other to death soon enough

11. You want to shave one of the cunts?
    Are you going to give him a manicure too.............before you eat out his anus?

12. I'd like to know why people have even seen them. Who is in charge of the remotes where you lot live?

13. I reckon the converstaion when like this . .

Slovakian Totty: "Hi You're John and Edward?"

Jedward: (Together) "Yeah, That's us"

Slovakian Totty: "Congratulation, with your result"

Jedward: (Together) "Tanks"

Slovakian Totty: "See you around sometime"

Jedward: (Together) "Yeah, we expect so!"

And sprinkle on some of The Sun's Fairy dust on it and . . . .