Jedi Walts call in the Force to deal with Vader

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spunkymonkey, Mar 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some time ago the North Wales Chronicle ran a story about the Holyhead branch of the Jedi Church. Hardly seemed worth a mention at the time - just a couple of blokes playing dress-up on a slow news day:

Holyhead Jedi

Then, a couple of weeks ago, they surfaced again over their plans for a Moon Colony:

More Holyhead Jedi

But now, in a terrifying development for locals, it seems that The Empire has discovered their secret Holyhead base and launched a pre-emptive attack......

The Empire Returns

Rather than defending themselves with their light sabres they've sent video evidence to the local Plod and are leaving the Force to deal with it :? 8O :roll:

2. May the Farce be with you!

NUTters

3. Now my colleagues all wonder why i'm laughing my head off.

Cracking. Thats what i call news.

4. Maybe somebody should also tell these jellybrains that you can't buy land on the moon as it was decided during the early days of the space race that no one person, govenment or organisation can own any part of the moon. Noone is licensed to sell it, le alone buy it.

However if they manage to get there and set up home, I'm not going to argue with them.

5. IIRC not quite correct.

Both the USA and the USSR, being the only people to have landed a foreign object on the moon, both agreed not to declare it as their property.
    However, they cannot say that nobody else can have it.
    An American has filed a declaration of ownership of the moon in the USA, which has so far been unopposed. He has set up a web site and is selling off land; however, it does not cover the mineral rights. Until someone with a greater right to it challenges his ownership, it belongs to him!
    However, in doing so they would have to admit ownership.
    The only area that has an international agreement to any nation owning it is the Antarctic, however due to the fact they have found oil, coal and gas there countries are already stating that they may change their minds.

I couldn't use the word "however" more oftern if I tried" :oops:

6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I saw the clip on Have I got news for you. Totally hilarious. I can't believe that they reported it to the police. Now that does make them a pair of sad cnuts.