Jeanette Krankie Injured!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Dec 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Worrying news, obviously. However, it leaves me wondering: what kind of pervert marries a midget and then makes her dress as a "cheeky wee schoolboy". Is this paedophilia or dwarfophilia?
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I reckon her old man just likes the 'puppet on a stick' effect in the bedroom.

3. Call me narrow-minded, but the Krankies are just wrong, wrong, wrong. :roll:
  4. In my younger days, copping off with a small person was known as a "Spinner"
    Impale said small person on yer prong, then spin 'er like you're trying to start a Sopwith Camel! :oops:
    Now you probably think I'm a prevert.
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Doesn't make you a bad person though......

6. Trying to climb a beanstalk at the age of 57! She should know better.
  7. Fan-dabbie- SPLAT!
  8. I'd marry Krankie in a flash. I've loved her since the seventies and she's 10 times better looking than my missus.................and me come to that. I'm a rancid, fat, pie eating trucker.
  9. Boring Baddarrse. And a little tiring. Can't you think of something else to write? Or do?
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. It wasn't a 10' beanstalk it just looked bigger cos she is so small
  12. If he can get her to dress as a small boy for the stage,imagine what he makes here wear in the bedroom(sorry what a horrible thought,a naked 57 year old midget).
  13. you're sooooooooo sick

i approve!
  14. Do you think he makes her shave as well?
  15. RTFQ

I'm off to glasgow to get some Krankie coma gobjob action before she wakes up. Fan dabby dozy.....