• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

JCLM Pt 1

Hi,
Anyone here on the JCLM pt 1 at Arborfield 22 April - 8th May?
I am on it and really need to get hold of some joining instructions for it. (Need to book room, accomodation, and need to see a kit list). Anybody got a copy they could send me?
I have spoke to the Cse Loading Clerk twice now and been told they are "In the post". Problem is my unit has now shut down for leave so i can't get any post until the 20th, and that doenst give me my 48 hours to book a hire car (especially if i need to be there on the 21st which i don't know without seeing some joining instructions).
Thanks in advance!

Get the courses clerk to fax the joining instructions. I'm sure she won't mind - this is how I have got joining instructions in the past.

I don't have the number for the clerk. I had a mil phone number when i was at work but now work is shut and im at home on leave.
Anybody done one of these new "2008" JCLM courses?
I've done a "2004" JCLM1A but that now is equivalent to PNCOCLM and i have to do JCLM pt. 1 for Sub Cpl
Is it all in the field? Or is it classroom based?

Please only reply if you have something helpful to say

If he/she's a civilian clerk, which no doubt he/she is at Arborfield, he/she'll no doubt be back to work later next week. Apart from faxing to a local unit, you could get them E-Mailed to your personal E-Mail account using IGS 'Release-Authorised', as long as they are below Restricted. Failing that, book the car using a note stating that that you'll produce the JI's before you depart.

Geff said:
Hi,
Anyone here on the JCLM pt 1 at Arborfield 22 April - 8th May?
I am on it and really need to get hold of some joining instructions for it. (Need to book room, accomodation, and need to see a kit list). Anybody got a copy they could send me?
I have spoke to the Cse Loading Clerk twice now and been told they are "In the post". Problem is my unit has now shut down for leave so i can't get any post until the 20th, and that doenst give me my 48 hours to book a hire car (especially if i need to be there on the 21st which i don't know without seeing some joining instructions).
Thanks in advance!
r u taking the piss or is this post a wind up, if i was in your c of c and found out that u had written this drivel i would cancel your JCLM.
remind me what JCLM stands for!!!!

Latest Threads