JCC on Sunday

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by plant_life, Jun 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am on my JCC on Sunday, am really looking forward to it NOT. I'm doing the one at Chatham. Any hints etc to coping with this lovely course?
  2. take plenty of beer tokens and spend as much time in the cannon as possible, its the only way to cope with it
  3. Forget all you were taught about BIT as it is now DIT other than that it's ok, i did mine at Minley though, at least you won't have to put op with the fine food we were served.

At least it is a short course and you get treated like human beings, no bullsh1t on mine.
  4. And best of all, when you get to the SCC Phase in Gib? you will not have a certain Geordie Howe as one of your Q's now that did put a downer on the Course. Apart from that, it is a good course, lots to learn and take in and as a user said earlier they do treat you with a bit less contempt than your JNCO Cadre etc. Have you brought along a previous Students Engineering Report or is that no longer done?

Some Great Phys on it also, keeps you on yer toes and the Final EX is always a Good Un or 'Was'...