JCB civvi licence

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by big_vern400, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does any one know where and who you can get your military JCB courses transfered to a civvi licence without costing the earth and without having to do anything other than a day to prove you know how to operate one??
  2. when i say JCB- that obviously goes for forklift too!!
  3. Go to any training centre with instructors approved by the National Plant Operatos Register. Unlike CITB they charge for 1 test on 1 equipment, any others you already have proof-of-training for will be put on your ticket free.
  4. Cheers buddy!!
  5. As far as I am aware CPCS is the ticket to have. Big-Vern; are you still serving? If you are find a friendly MPF, most MPF's are CPCS assessors and might be able to help you out.
  6. i am still serving! i'll look into it! cheers!