JC finally getting points on his licence?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Machristo, Mar 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7291607.stm

What a couple of wankers. Would they have snapped away if they'd clocked me on the phone at the wheel? Bet these pair of cnuts are vegetarian, environmentalist, car-hating types. Fcuking hippies.

2. Clarkson is known to resent certain traffic laws, so what if he talked on the phone, its basically what is expected of him.

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

No it’s not Jezza's not above the law, however with the piccie they managed to get it looks like any other fat bloke with curly hair.

4. Take it that Adam and Hayley couldn't get a penny out of him then?

5. I am already picturing a Top Gear episode where they get the stig to drive down the m25 talking on a mobile

6. Apart from anything else, if you look at the pics, it doesn't look as if they're moving at all - no movement blur, which one would expect to see on a photo taken using a phone camera.
    In addition, IF this pic was taken in the UK, then unless the pair of grasses were also in a left-hand drive car, the pic was snapped by the driver.
    There are a couple of other points, but have a look. IIRC this story first appeared in the Mirror yesterday, and we all know what the Mirror Pictures' Editor has done in the past.

7. Were they overtaking at the time? If so...

8. Yeah but the filth they be a scared of the Stig didnt ya know!!

9. 8)

10. JC is amusing at times but is really just a big CNUT. i would find it very funny if he lost his licence.

11. Unlikely it will come to anything. Any lawyer worth his salt will ask them to prove exactly when they took the photo. If they can't prove exactly when, then they will say that it could have been taken pre-ban.

12. What about a bloke who's well known for fiddling the dole. Should he be let off of breaking the law as well? After all, it's what's expected of him.

13. Not really a public figure though,

Its part of Clarksons public image, its what he represents.

Anyway if it was him in that photo I would be very surprised

14. I doubt this image will convict anyone

[​IMG]

but the police are trawling through cctv footage so if he's done anything wrong on the entire journey we will hear about it soon enough.

15. Who in their right mind has 'mirror.co.uk' stenciled on the windows?

Room in the car for 1 more Jezza?