Jay Leno

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by General_Layabout, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jay Leno was fascinated by the story of an elephant in China that was found to be addicted to heroin after it's bananas were spiked. Apparently it had to go into detox.

Leno wisecracked, "The elephant had enough drugs in its system to kill an Amy Winehouse."

Yesterdays Express.
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Jay Leno, like all septic TV hosts, should be hung.
  3. It's really nice to hear a totally impartial opinion. :D :D :D

4. BrunoNoMedals

What's even worse is that the most irritating, retarded and offensive one of the lot... is English. Or at least, he's trying to be. Dark hair, glasses, does "political humour" and they've been advertising his show over here on FX or something. Can't remember his name. He's about as funny as cancer (not Jade Goody's). The yanks love him.

5. So your man is the most irritating, retarded and offensive one of the lot, but you can't remember his name and the Septics love him.

Well, it's a start, I suppose.

6. BrunoNoMedals

I didn't make a point of remembering it - just his face!

I was first introduced to him as a side act in another bloke's show when I was in NY in May. He made a comment on Jock Stirrup, and granted it's a humorous name. He then proceeded to start making up a few more "this is what Americans think all British military officers are called"-type names. The first two were mildly funny, but not exactly the height of comedy. Then he carried on. By the time he'd reeled off the 30th randomly generated surname I had to turn over. Completely unbearable.

Did they need canned laughter? No, the audience thought it was Monty Python reborn.

Strange folk.
  7. I admit that I'm yer typical "t'ick Oirishman", but I couldn't make head nor tail of this. Any chance of an explanation as to what your beef is?

And what's this "turn over"? Does that mean you were lying on your left side and had to turn over to the right to reach your munchies, or what?

8. Ah Jay Leno. I feel rather sorry for the chap. Obviously the product of a genetic experiment that went horribly wrong. What do you call a jaw like that? Lantern? Prognathic? It's certainly not a chisel chin....more like a feggin jackhammer.
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Love him or hate him - that was a little bit funny that crack at the crack-ho.