Jay jays or dragon supplies?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Smock10, Jun 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Jay jays

66.7%
  2. Dragon supplies

33.3%
  1. Im after a new set of mtp because my dpm is slowly falling apart (don't blame it it's from the original issue of plce dpm) and I've seen a lot of lads using stuff from jay jays and dragon supplies and have said each are good. Which one should I go for to get tailored mtp webbing?

2. Dragon Supplies is overpriced IMO

3. Price ain't an issue tbh I can go for either

4. Go to the QM's like everyone else, or eBay where the QM's sell their disposal kit

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Forget all this new stuff and go retro; 1958 pattern belt kit i.e. lot of water bottle pouches with a roll pin buckle was the dogs danglies in the 70's, plus throw in a bit of 1944 pattern i.e. water bottle pouch and metal mug and all worn low in the gunslinger style for the ally factor.

Mind you the 'Grumpy Old QM' threw a track pad and stated if you want to wear unissued retro you can wear this 1937 pattern stuff!!!!!

Seriously if you have beer tokens to burn have a look at Dixies Corner Kit or spend your brass on birds and booze and go and sign out your webbing at 'Man at QM'.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  6. You don't need tailored MTP webbing for AirSoft: neither do you need to write feck all on it:

What things do you need to write on webbing, body armour etc.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cock.

• Like Like x 1