Jay jays or dragon supplies?

Which one?

• Total voters
Im after a new set of mtp because my dpm is slowly falling apart (don't blame it it's from the original issue of plce dpm) and I've seen a lot of lads using stuff from jay jays and dragon supplies and have said each are good. Which one should I go for to get tailored mtp webbing?

Forget all this new stuff and go retro; 1958 pattern belt kit i.e. lot of water bottle pouches with a roll pin buckle was the dogs danglies in the 70's, plus throw in a bit of 1944 pattern i.e. water bottle pouch and metal mug and all worn low in the gunslinger style for the ally factor.

Mind you the 'Grumpy Old QM' threw a track pad and stated if you want to wear unissued retro you can wear this 1937 pattern stuff!!!!!

Seriously if you have beer tokens to burn have a look at Dixies Corner Kit or spend your brass on birds and booze and go and sign out your webbing at 'Man at QM'.

Last edited:
Im after a new set of mtp because my dpm is slowly falling apart (don't blame it it's from the original issue of plce dpm) and I've seen a lot of lads using stuff from jay jays and dragon supplies and have said each are good. Which one should I go for to get tailored mtp webbing?
You don't need tailored MTP webbing for AirSoft: neither do you need to write feck all on it:

What things do you need to write on webbing, body armour etc.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cock.