Jarrod's off to the French Foreign Legion

Whilst perusing the interweb for Gay in Marseille (as you do) I happened upon a French Foreign Legion forum.
I noticed one of the posts was from a chap called Jarrod, now what's the chances of two people in Western Europe being called Jarrod?
So I think our Northern Nurse is off to Foreign Lands any top tips for him joining the Légion étrangère?

Do you want to wish him wish him au revoir and kiss him on both cheeks?

See linky:

is my training regime good enough for 2REP ?

The headline 'Voluptuous' is slightly misleading although it does get back on track with 'Riveting'. It's looks like the dashing hero of the hour is picking out some nice curtains while his 'comrades' are all having a nice time dancing to Prince Charming.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
There was a couple of FFL officers in Cardiff City Hall on Rememberance Sunday, and very smart they looked too, but all the usual REP/ FFL walts did a very quick about turn and vanish when they saw them.

There was a couple of FFL officers in Cardiff City Hall on Rememberance Sunday, and very smart they looked too, but all the usual REP/ FFL walts did a very quick about turn and vanish when they saw them.
Why the hell would Two FFL Officers be firstly in Cardiff, and how many walting FFL go there, and as you seem to know them, as you allude to the 'usual', are they on the same Buses you use.

They were there to congratulate Tro - er, jim on winning the Battle of Camerone. He was there!

And to get into Jarrod's Superman pants, they're famous.

Camerone or Cardiff? (I'd take Camerone, being wiped out by Mexicans has to be the preferable option)

Why the hell would Two FFL Officers be firstly in Cardiff, and how many walting FFL go there, and as you seem to know them, as you allude to the 'usual', are they on the same Buses you use.
Not only that Scarletto, but Jim24 overlooks one important factoid: 2eREP SOPs (and other LE formations I suspect) clearly state that legionnaires foxtrot oscar at the first sight of an officer and cannot see why this should be any different when encountered in Cardiff as anywhere else.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vinniethemanxcat The NAAFI Bar 33
S The NAAFI Bar 14
jim24 The NAAFI Bar 10