Jarrod's off to the French Foreign Legion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SUNRAY_MINOR, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Whilst perusing the interweb for Gay in Marseille (as you do) I happened upon a French Foreign Legion forum.
    I noticed one of the posts was from a chap called Jarrod, now what's the chances of two people in Western Europe being called Jarrod?
    So I think our Northern Nurse is off to Foreign Lands any top tips for him joining the Légion étrangère?

Do you want to wish him wish him au revoir and kiss him on both cheeks?

See linky:

is my training regime good enough for 2REP ?
  2. The food is very good why wouldn't I want some French nosh?
  3. The headline 'Voluptuous' is slightly misleading although it does get back on track with 'Riveting'. It's looks like the dashing hero of the hour is picking out some nice curtains while his 'comrades' are all having a nice time dancing to Prince Charming.
  4. The food is very good why wouldn't I want to nosh some French.
    Don't thank me for correcting that for you.
  5. I don't mind keep feeding you the lines it's my special treat.
  6. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

7. My French is bad,but doesn't that translate as Pretty Work?
  8. Oui Monsieur!
  9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

There was a couple of FFL officers in Cardiff City Hall on Rememberance Sunday, and very smart they looked too, but all the usual REP/ FFL walts did a very quick about turn and vanish when they saw them.
  10. No there wasn't !
  12. Why the hell would Two FFL Officers be firstly in Cardiff, and how many walting FFL go there, and as you seem to know them, as you allude to the 'usual', are they on the same Buses you use.
  13. And ladies pick up your handbags load with a housebrick and in your own time ..... Cat fight.
  14. They were there to congratulate Tro - er, jim on winning the Battle of Camerone. He was there!

And to get into Jarrod's Superman pants, they're famous.