• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jarrod vs Afghan Kandak - Gladiator Match!!!

In a no forfeit, everything goes gladiator fight.:D

Who's missus want's to be the match point bird?

<Me thinks we should have Bravo_Bravo's bird as the prize>

G

goatrutar

will start out as basic push and shove and degenerate into rim jobs and reach arounds.

Oh dear,!! Looks like there are invites to "Bitch Fest 2011" being handed out, where is it being held this time? The public toilets behind the kindergarten? Will need to bring my knitting if it is going to be as dreary as last year's event.

Better idea, you are all invited to watch as I ram a pineapple up the OP's sphincter, spiky end first!! All proceeds go to "Help 4 Heroes" charity.

Z

Zarathustra

In a no forfeit, everything goes gladiator fight.:D

Who's missus want's to be the match point bird?

<Me thinks we should have Bravo_Bravo's bird as the prize>
Shouldn't you be studying ready to get your Phd and running ultra distance races in between watching teletubbies and spending your 50p pocket money on penny sweets?

I got a nice big katyusha ready to land on your council flat and I hope it eradicates your slutty sister and your over weight trash can of a mother.
Sis has no idea what a "big katyusha" is but she says she fancies a nosh on it for a cheesy falafel.

I warned her about the E-Coli infestation but she says she's bult up immunity.

Latest Threads