Japs in Train Groping shocker!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Acid_Tin, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Click Here!

64%! I wonder if a similar opportunity exists on Network South East! :D

2. Calypso,

I shall be travelling through from Kent to Scotland on the 21st March. I'll be in the last carriage, wearing a carnation and crotchless pin-stripe. Iwont tell if you don't

XXX

3. There is a brothel in Tokyo, with a mock-up railway carriage room. They will provide a tom in schoolgirl outfit to "strap hang" whilst you do your worst! 8O
    If I can get enough takers, we will be eligible for a group/grope discount. :oops:

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

How exactly did you get to know so much about this brothel......?

What's the phone number ?

5. In my defence, I must point out, "I was very, very drunk!" :wink:

6. This happened to a friend of mine on an exchange trip to Japan. The owner of the offending hand was more upset that she should have the temerity to knee him (hard) in the 'nads than he was about getting caught groping or the actual pain involved. It worked though, every time she got on thet train she miraculously had her own personal three foot exclusion-zone.
    She spent the rest of the exchange teaching her hosts the many and varied ways of making men with wandering hands suffer. :twisted:

7. There I was thinking someone had been caught sushiside fondling a train...turns out they were gropers on trains, what a disappointment

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Very common on the Underground, in fact some people list it as a hobby! Frottage!