Japs in Train Groping shocker!

Surge in groping on Tokyo trains

Reported incidents of sexual assault on Tokyo's trains have reached a record high, with 2,201 cases last year.
This is up from 2,058 cases in 2003 and is triple the number of such incidents recorded in 1996.

The rise is partly attributed to the increased willingness among women to report assaults.

A recent survey found that nearly 64% of Japanese women in their 20s and 30s said they had been groped on trains, subways or at stations in Tokyo.

More than half of the incidents took place during morning rush hour, when passengers are pressed tightly against each other, police said. Teenage girls accounted for a third of the victims.

Groping has long been a problem in Japanese trains, and a few lines have introduced women-only carriages.

The police said they planned to step up patrols on trains and platforms and urge rail companies to increase the number of single-sex train cars.

Reporting culprits has been made easier by the introduction of mobile phones with a camera facility, which allow the victim to take a photo of the molester.
Click Here!

64%! I wonder if a similar opportunity exists on Network South East! :D

Calypso,

I shall be travelling through from Kent to Scotland on the 21st March. I'll be in the last carriage, wearing a carnation and crotchless pin-stripe. Iwont tell if you don't

XXX

There is a brothel in Tokyo, with a mock-up railway carriage room. They will provide a tom in schoolgirl outfit to "strap hang" whilst you do your worst! 8O
If I can get enough takers, we will be eligible for a group/grope discount. :oops:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sleeper_service said:
There is a brothel in Tokyo, with a mock-up railway carriage room. They will provide a tom in schoolgirl outfit to "strap hang" whilst you do your worst! 8O
If I can get enough takers, we will be eligible for a group/grope discount. :oops:
How exactly did you get to know so much about this brothel......?

What's the phone number ?

Cutaway said:
Sleeper_service said:
How exactly did you get to know so much about this brothel......?

What's the phone number ?

In my defence, I must point out, "I was very, very drunk!" :wink:

This happened to a friend of mine on an exchange trip to Japan. The owner of the offending hand was more upset that she should have the temerity to knee him (hard) in the 'nads than he was about getting caught groping or the actual pain involved. It worked though, every time she got on thet train she miraculously had her own personal three foot exclusion-zone.
She spent the rest of the exchange teaching her hosts the many and varied ways of making men with wandering hands suffer. :twisted:

Latest Threads