• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Japes with Landy's in Iraq

#4
isn't unwise to have UK forces mil plates on.
in the current insurgent and insecure climate i would have thought, put an Iraqi plate on and blend in.
 
#5
semper said:
isn't unwise to have UK forces mil plates on.
in the current insurgent and insecure climate i would have thought, put an Iraqi plate on and blend in.
Only if you're a member of the "Tipton Taliban" :D The DPM,CBA,weapons and Northern European Features tend to give a clue that you're not from round there :lol:
 
#6
firestarter said:
semper said:
isn't unwise to have UK forces mil plates on.
in the current insurgent and insecure climate i would have thought, put an Iraqi plate on and blend in.
Only if you're a member of the "Tipton Taliban" :D The DPM,CBA,weapons and Northern European Features tend to give a clue that you're not from round there :lol:
I suppose that is a fair point , im probably just thinking from a NI mindset
 
#7
semper said:
firestarter said:
semper said:
isn't unwise to have UK forces mil plates on.
in the current insurgent and insecure climate i would have thought, put an Iraqi plate on and blend in.
Only if you're a member of the "Tipton Taliban" :D The DPM,CBA,weapons and Northern European Features tend to give a clue that you're not from round there :lol:
I suppose that is a fair point , im probably just thinking from a NI mindset
Distinct lack of Camels and Palm Trees :lol:
 
#8
firestarter said:
semper said:
firestarter said:
semper said:
isn't unwise to have UK forces mil plates on.
in the current insurgent and insecure climate i would have thought, put an Iraqi plate on and blend in.
Only if you're a member of the "Tipton Taliban" :D The DPM,CBA,weapons and Northern European Features tend to give a clue that you're not from round there :lol:
I suppose that is a fair point , im probably just thinking from a NI mindset
Distinct lack of Camels and Palm Trees :lol:
true true :lol:
 

Latest Threads