Japanese saucepans

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Watcher, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I've seen on the telly Japanese saucepans which don't have handles as such. They are designed with a separate 'gripping' handle much like the Trangia cookers. Anyone know where I can get a set in the UK?
  2. Buy British, not jap.
  3. Amazon? Try google that's always useful.
  4. FFS, get your angle grinder, cut the roof off a Nissan Micra and use a Mole Grip for a handle.
  5. Buy them after they apologise for the camps. When my grandad died clearing out his house was like a Sony firesale and the shame will never leave me. Im outraged with the outrage he couldnt be arsed to have.

    Saying that, went to Yo Sushi last night and thouroughly enjoyed it.
  6. Here in Japan the pans you refer to are marketed as T-fal ingenio. They can be purchased as a set that includes 1 handle, or as single items without handle which is purchased seperately. Hope that helps.
  7. Grumblegrunt

    Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

    just out of curiosity did we ever apologise for the boer camps? I seem to remember we kept the wimmin and kids on starvation rations and encouraged epidemics. I know the US has never said sorry for the 'dirty' blankets they traded to the injuns as part of their ethnic cleansing.

    their non signing of the geneva convention did come in handy when they were given some instant sunshine though. not that it would have stopped america if they had.