• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Japanese Newreader gets makeover live on air!

Something different "my mate" told me about. Not at all remotely Safe For viewing at Work! If any one speaks Japanese and can translate I would be interested to hear what she was talking about while receiving her makeover...............

Japanese Newsreader NSFW!

Can think of a few female Newsreaders in UK who could do with the same thing! :wink: :wink:

OFFS bit of warning next time mate, missus just clocked me , bad timming that ,and its tea time, she has just reminded me , Taxi for the dog house : :oops:

SLUDGE said:
OFFS bit of warning next time mate, missus just clocked me , bad timming that ,and its tea time, she has just reminded me , Taxi for the dog house : :oops:
NSFH! Not Safe For Home, at least while the Mrs is looking!!! :wink:

Latest Threads