Japanese GP

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Oct 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet again, the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) help Ferrari towards the championship. :roll:

Fair do's, Hamilton gets penalised for the opening corner but I find it ridiculous that Bourdais gets a 25 second penalty after the race when Massa acts like a tubestick giving Massa a vital extra point. Bourdais had no where to go and Massa forced his own error. Will they investigate his overtake on Webber where he drove entirely into the pit exit?? Will they fuck.

Utterly pished off at the application of the rule book in Ferraris favour yet again.

2. did you expect anything less from the FIA.... they couldnt make it any more obvious they are biased towards ferrari..

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the only thing that surprised me today is that the FIA only managed to get 2 points awarded to Massa. complete inconsistency by the FIA yet again.

4. Ok, there is only one thing left to do :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Only one man can sought this mess out :) :) :) :)

One man who has a slight dislike for massa :x :x :x :x :x

One man who gave away a race (and probably the chance of been a world champion) win after a gentleman’s agreement :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

One man who has two races left to end his massive F1 career 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yes that’s right David Coulthard, this is the man who could his former team to victory after a outrageous 2 seasons.

We all remember this- :wink: :wink: :wink:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv73fN8eJTU

All he has to do is take out Massa during the next race and he will be a hero, lewis takes 6 points+, sorted? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ok, so who’s got DC's E-mail address?

5. Well Alonso did look a little shifty in the post race interveiw so they will probably give him a 2min time penalty and give Masa a nice 2min advantage for having a nice shiny red car..

6. F = Fix

E = Enough

R = Race

R = Results

A = And

R = Rankings

I = Increase

Bunch of wop cunts.

7. Bunch of cheating barstewards, didnt Bernie the Bolt give money (then had it returned) to Zanu labour, same red colour as the the prancing donkeys, and like ZL cant do a simple job like fill a car with petrol!!!

8. yes he did, he also moaned at ferrari for risking the championship last week for the refueling fcuk up in singapore, obvioulsy showing his impartiality in the sport......

9. Hamilton has now said straight out "That cnut drove into me"

Well those aren't the words he used , but it's close enough :D

10. Without the crash and controvery there would be sod all to talk about. That's F1 for you. And sleep... ZZzzzzzzzzz.

11. The actual speed and NOISE does not come across well on TV, you have to go and see a live race to appreciate just how fukin fast these things are, and cornering :wtf:

12. Glad to see Alonso is staying neutral........

Fernando Alonso has vowed to help Felipe Massa beat his former McLaren Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton to this year's World Championship.

skysports

13. Agreed. That was never worthy of a drive through penalty, especially given how much of an easy time Massas had as exemplified by the penalty given to Bourdais.

14. well shumacher is his mentor so dont expect anything less

15. I would expect Adrian Sutil said exactly the same thing when Kimi used the back of the Force India car to slow down in Monaco, and the penalty was........... FCUK ALL.