• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Japan wants to retract apology.

They can do what they want about it now, it's a matter of record though what many of them actually did during the war starting with the atrocities in China etc and then, the surprise attack on Pearl Harbour and their actions during the rest of the war until they got a couple of doses of instant sunshine.

There is a part of me though that says, that is the past, let's look to the future but that doesn't include forgetting the crimes of the past and forgetting the lessons learned from them.

[video=youtube;D7yDOXGmtro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yDOXGmtro&list=HL1356955129[/video]

Look for the bit about the extreme nationalists claiming it's all anti-Japanese propaganda and remember these types are affiliated to Abe's LDP.

And the Koreans, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Burmans, etc.

The irony is, they've actually done a lot of practical things to make up for their little indiscretion in the 30s and 40s and a great many individuals and institutions have done sterling work in rebuilding their former conquests - but at a national level they just can't seem to say "Yep, our grandads were utter shits".

Carrots !!! Little indescretions !!!! I believe that they hold the record, at Nanjing, for killing the greatest number of people in the shortest time. Perhaps apart from nuclear bombs. We all have to move on but they must not be allowed to forget the little bit that they choose to remember.Their women are absolute crackers though.

If Mr Blair had been born Japanese, by now he'd have apologised for stealing US Plutonium in 1945.

Right man in the wrong country.

The filthy, pufferfish-scoffing, panty-sniffing, schoolgirl-fixated freaks would do to remember that however hard they try, their sick bukakke antics are all over internetshire for all to witness... probably.

The filthy, pufferfish-scoffing, panty-sniffing, schoolgirl-fixated freaks would do to remember that however hard they try, their sick bukakke antics are all over internetshire for all to witness... probably.
Don't forget the enema fetish where they squirt milk out their bum, that one is utterly disgusting. So my mate tells me anyway, I haven't seen it myself...

Most Japanese people I speak to online openly deny their ww2 atrocities, Nanking was apparently communist propaganda and lies, it never happened. The problem is they really believe this to be the case too, Japanese school kids aren't taught the truth.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Textbook row stirs Japanese concern

[quote
Last Updated: Wednesday, 13 April 2005, 11:02 GMT 12:02 UK

Anti-Japanese rallies have been staged in South Korea and China
The old adage that time is the best healer may ring true in most parts of the world, but unfortunately not in North Asia.

Every four years Japan's Ministry of Education assesses which textbooks make the grade to be used in its schools.

Its decisions have usually met with an outcry from neighbours China and South Korea, who regularly accuse the ministry of giving the nod to history textbooks that whitewash Japan's dubious World War II legacy.

So when some 'big nosed forriner' tries to tell them differently it's obviously a lie.

How long, I wonder, before the truth is erased entirely?

The idea of today's Japanese generation retracting the last generations apology which was made on behalf of their granddads generation seems meaningless.
I've never understood the need to apologize for the actions of past generations. Modern day Jap's and Germans shouldn't be held to account for the actions of their granddads, just as we shouldn't be held to ransom by the likes of geriatric Mau Mau's and every other Tom, Dick and Mustafa who was wronged by the British Empire.

Carrots !!! Little indescretions !!!!
I was trying to see things from the Japanese side. After all, it's not like carrying out widespread chemical and biological warfare then refusing to admit it ever happened to the point of locking the guilt-ridden perpetrators in mental asylums when they go public is anything but a mere bagatelle.

Carrots !!! Little indescretions !!!! I believe that they hold the record, at Nanjing, for killing the greatest number of people in the shortest time. Perhaps apart from nuclear bombs. We all have to move on but they must not be allowed to forget the little bit that they choose to remember.Their women are absolute crackers though.
Hairy fannys?

Well if thats your thing.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Most japanese get taught that imperial japan was peacefully practising kendo and contemplating the cherry blossom when america went and nuked them for the lols.

The ultra nationlists taje this up to 11 are version is the BNP that nobody outside the uk takes any notice off.

Latest Threads