• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Japan revises textbooks

#3
Lost the world fighting war, rebuilt by the dollor, won the world economic war and yet still lying through their fcuking teeth!

Revisionist scum! And Hirohito should have been hanged for the fcuking war criminal he was!
 
#4
#5
ctauch said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
ctauch said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Lost the world fighting war, rebuilt by the dollor, won the world economic war and yet still lying through their fcuking teeth!

Revisionist scum! And Hirohito should have been hanged for the fcuking war criminal he was!
Pot, Kettel, Black http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=27672
Sucks bigtime too, but hey ho, I don't make the rules, if I did, you'd be a corps by now...
missed an 'e', or did you want to make me a maureen? Are you a shyte stabbing tankie perhaps? You big bad bully you.
Nah, my lot's older than the tankies, in fact my regiment's older than the U.S.!

How's your one man bully campigne of trip wire going? Still trying to out him you little spunk bubble?

Anyway, ref last night, please continue to fcuk off and die, cnut!
 
#6
ctauch said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
How's your one man bully campigne of trip wire going? Still trying to out him you little spunk bubble?
Spelling is still a challenge, i see? And ask tripe_wire about the bullying, am sure he is sat right next to you dribbling and pissing and kaking himself.

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Anyway, ref last night, please continue to fcuk off and die, cnut!
No, and only because you asked so nicely.
'i see' oh, you mean 'I see'

Just remember, when you stop being a clever cnut, all you're left with is just being a cnut....

But then you've had a life-time getting used to being a cnut, shame it's been such a long one already
 
#7
If anyone would like a good read about just how misunderstood the Japs were I suggest they read 'The Bridge at Parit Sulong' or 'Sandakan: A Conspiracy of Silence' by Lynette Ramsay Silver. I make a point of recommending these books to every revisionist I come across.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts