Jap Slapping, chuntney ferret.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by No_Duff, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do voluntary work as a Mental Health Advocate. This morning I was waiting in a day centre for people with mental &/or Physical disabilities.

I was chatting to a member of staff while waiting for my client to show. The staff guy is middle twenties, a homo and 10th dan Jap Slapper he also so says he has lighting reactions, can chop through 10 bits of wood etc etc, anyway I moved off down to the end of the room past all clients, just as I was going through the door I heard aloud bang, I turned round to see one of the more challenging clients swinging a crowbar and shouting he was going to kill the manager. I thought this should be good the old chutney ferret will be chopping this cunt to bits with his jap slapping routine but no, the wanker was under a table. By this time the fucking fruitloop was a few feet away from me and the old crowbar heading my way, so I kicked him in the nuts (hurt my foot doing it), he was on the floor wimping face down, I picked up the crowbar knelt in his back and put the crowbar under his neck and pushed his neck onto the crowbar and at the same time pulling the crowbar up. Fruitloop is now quietening down. The manager enters and asks me to stop making the client gurgle. He was by now subdued.

I walked back up the room and gripping the Jap slapper by the throat and asked why he hid. He said it was more than his job was worth to lay a finger on a client.

Fucking homo wanker.
  2. Jimbo?
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Utter bollocks, you troll.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.