January 2013 - School shooting in Texas

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by all_is_well, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is, after all, Texas.
  2. Couldn't fire up the chainsaw?
  3. okay ......so a Welshman mows down innocent bystanders at a bus queue - should we ban Transit Vans ?
  4. This should/shouldn't be legislated against. It is/isn't society's/politician's/ethnic minority's/computer games'/parent's fault. There would/wouldn't be more/less of this if assault rifles/pistols/coons were banned.

I am outraged/not arsed.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Two wounded and a shooter in custody at Houston Texas College. Reports were that an argument or dispute was the cause. Argument started between 3-5 students in the library.
  6. Blacks then.
  7. I notice the aerial footage shows plenty of EMS action for 2 victims, Unlike Sandy Hook's lack of.
    What's up with that?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. In the library?!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's a community college in Texas. The library is going to look like the Thunderdome.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. A school shooting in Texas?
    Texas is armed to the teeth and lots of guns stop evil doers doing evil!
  11. Maybe that's why there were two wounded rather than twenty dead. Or we could wait a bit rather than leaping in and risking making fools of ourselves with rash statement.
  12. [TINFOIL HAT] I wonder if this is some kind of crazy government conspiracy put together to disarm Americans. Maybe they are going to create a long string of public massacres by gun in order to drive their agenda home. [/TINFOIL HAT]

Really, though, its almost like its becoming a popular thing to do. In a sick way. I know the question has been discussed and raised before but, really, why does this happen so often? Dunno the details, obviously, but the article seems to make it look like it was a very quick attack as opposed to a prolonged seige where the shooters want to take themselves out at the end.