Jane Tomlinson loses cancer fight

R.I.P

a fine example that the human spirit is capable of amazing stuff. A real hero!

RIP Jayne, you fought so well wth pride and determination.

Rest easy now, you've definately done your bit.

RIP Jane. You were an inspiration to so many. A True heroine. My sincerest condolences to all of your family and friends.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
David Herbert Lawrence

RIP

RIP Jane. was a great shame you lost your final battle,you had more and a better life than many. may you rest in peace and smile over your loved ones amen

R.I.P Jane you have deserved all praise over the last few years for your charity work and bravery, now rest.

datumhead said:
RIP Jane. You were an inspiration to so many. A True heroine. My sincerest condolences to all of your family and friends.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
David Herbert Lawrence

RIP
'ang on a sec, how does he know how a bird feels? it's hardly going to leave a note, is it? I mean, you don't get much feedback off a sparrow.

To all those who never knew her personally and could only watch from afar as she went about her fund raising, her strength and determination was purely amazing. For the majority of us who witnessed it, I am surely not alone in wondering if I would have the guts to face up to a terminal illness in the way she did. Fantastic lady, Rest in Peace. Condolences to all her family and friends.

Madflags

RIP Jane.

A truly amazing and inspirational lady.

BBC 1 10 O'clock news will cover this very sad sad end to what was an awesome life, God bless you Jane you were truly inspirational.

Condolences to Family and Friends

Jimima

This gutsy lady will continue to be an inspiration long after she is laid to rest. The phrase "better to live a day as a tiger than a lifetime as a sheep" by Tipu Sultan, has never been more apt. She truly went out and grabbed life.

RIP Jane Tomlinson.

Hope in the months and years to come her family can draw some small consolation from the number of people whose lives she touched and the inspiration she gave. RIP Jane.

I can only hope she will serve as an inspiration to others.

RIP

Shall we organise some flowers for the funeral for this gutsy lady???? we could either pick a florest near by her family to donate money to or see if would mind organising something....... Im happy to make the calls if people could help with the details

Duncan