Jan start date at RMAS?

I've heard differently - I was told that my Sept RCB would clear me for Jan RMAS if I passed, but I've recently been told that Jan is full with a waiting list in place.

There are apparently no vacancies until May 2005, with many on the waiting lists for September and January.

In mitigation, I'm told by Westbury that they've been able to get everyone on a 150+ waiting list into their chosen RMAS start date before now, so all is not lost.

What criteria are applied in placing someone on one of these waiting lists - are the lists in any order of priority or some such thing?

Me. I was on the waiting list for Jan for only a week and a half so don't despair! I have a Pre Course on the 02/03 of Dec. Anyone else?

Anyone think ill have much chance getting on the jan intake if i pass RCB at end of Nov? No pressing reason to go then apart from to escape my current job. Or is it a case of just applying pressure and seeing what happens (if i pass of course)?

Guys, I passed RCB in June and I'm on the jan waiting list but i'm still waiting to see whether im getting a place. I phoned at the beginning of oct and apparently there is already 85+ on the list. Hopefully I'll be getting a place! any advice to help me with this would be appreciated.....

And as already mentioned above, jan start date is deffinately the 9th

Appsie

I took the RCB in late August and was on the waiting list for for Jan for only 1 week, so there is every chance. Phone them up and pester them for news.

Store9 said:
Me. I was on the waiting list for Jan for only a week and a half so don't despair! I have a Pre Course on the 02/03 of Dec. Anyone else?
Cool, I'm on that one too.

Good Luck lads, started in Jan mysefl CC011.

Take decent shoes cause that is what you will be wearing for the first 3 days...and doing drill in them.

All i can say is fitness fitness fitness.....if you are fit the rest is a doddle....take it from someone who wasn't fit and had a pig aweful time.

Oh and the BFT route is 1.8 miles not 1.5 no matter what they tell you...same time as the 1.5 needed though.

Jonesy

Latest Threads