Jamie Oliver - My New Religion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Twattipus, Jul 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just cooked steaks as per Mr Oliver's wonderful instruction video and they turned out fantasically, I have therefore decided to worship him as a god.

Just sayin' like.

2. Poof.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jamie Oliver is a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm looking out for him making pies.

Can't wait for him to say, "These are Pukka."

5. H3

H3 LE

Link man where's the link ...... It's not for me though :0)

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Well said.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jamie Oliver, the ArchBishopMullahRabbiShamanPope of the religion of being a cunt's cunt. The cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Okay, you got me, he is a proper twattin' great cunt! But he knows how to cook and as my food put Mrs Twatty in a really good mood, I might be up for a nosh this evening.

9. hes a fanny with ears

10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Cant stand Jamie Oliver. If I had a Browning with only two rounds, and a room with Peter Mandelson, David Cameron and Jamie Oliver I'd shoot Oliver twice to make sure.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Jamie Oliver (the cunt) needs roasting slowly over an open fire until well done and he stops screaming :)

12. You could always use the cunts dead body to batter Cameron and mandelson to death with :thumright:

• Like Like x 2
  13. If you can't cook steak you aren't a real man.

14. Erm... Do you remember the bit in my original post where I said, "... and they turned out fantastically..."?

Just askin' like.

15. Steak doesn't need cooking! Just trim it's horns, wipe it's arse and run it through a warm kitchen :thumright: