Jamie Cumming - Has a surname ever been more apt?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheresaMay, Nov 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

2. He's a ******* stud.

3. HHH

HHH LE

He's a ******* dick (head)

4. His Mum must have had a hard paper-round, she's the same age as me and though I do say it myself I don't look anywhere near that old.

5. What a pillar of society

6. Having been issued 1 x pad brat just over 2 years ago I cannot for the life of me see why you would want 16 of the little buggers!

Mind you, it has to be a hell of a lot easier not living with them!

7. Coming to an episode of Jeremy Kyle soon...

8. That eejit from Dundee is just another member of the feral youth prevelant in today's society who think it's OK to go around with their willy hanging out inviting some 16 year-old slapper to either give him a BJ or a shag then ******* off at the high port when another sprog is produced. I know he's in his 30's but by that age, the twat should know better! Oh yes, it's you and me who's paying for his quickies. Time for someone to give him a malky on the balls methinks, make him think twice in future about shagging.

9. To be fair as far as Nature's concerened he's doing his job just fine, next case!

10. I can't see the story as it's blocked from work but I'll go out on a limb to assume the person concerned is on benefits and not contributing to the upkeep of his kids which means nature is not doing as it is meant to. Basically if nature was doing its job he would have died off as being a weaker member of the species (rather than relying on the state) and even if he had survived his kids would be dead as they would not be provided for.

11. Bears quite a resemblence to an ex-Arsenal player and current MOTD presenter ?

Could earn squllions opening supermarkets / nightclubs / multi storey car parks.