James Shortt overthrowing Indonisian Authorities

Jesus Fucking Christ, you couldn't make this shit up!

Cheers, made my year that! :santa:

Wonder if the fact that I emailed links for Little's' FB pages to the Australian Federal Police pointing out his crimes (training or being trained to flight for a foreign country on OZ soil, or anywhere else as an OZ citizian) had anything to do with it?

The story had me laughing.
Jim Shortte, Bambi suit and "training" by Jimbo.
Could be made in to a Holywood block buster, "Tropic Blunder"

I read this too.

In some ways I am hoping they do go to West Papua, and take Shortarse with them. I would love to see them go up against the TNI and Kompassus. (My money is on the Indonesians)

Edit: Oh yes, forgot to add - "colonel" Little is a 45 year old disability pensioner. I might wonder why my Oz taxes are paying this twat a pension when he can undergo Shortarses "military training". Oh yes, he also doesn't believe in Australian sovereignty......

Disability pensioner refused bail after nabbed while allegedly heading to West Papua on `mercenary' mission | News.com.au

Yer man isn't going to be too happy, the story is listed in the most read section of a few major online newspapers.

"But defence counsel Mr Dore argued his client had an elderly father suffering from Alzheimer's and emphysema",
I've just taken some time out to trawl the Goon Show thread over on the Jokes forum. Coming back here and reading the above made me remember another classic Goon Show quote.

Seagoon, of course, of course, yes! I knew your father before you were born.
Seagoon: I didn't.
Bloodnok: I wish you had, things might have been different

He's not exactly Richard fucking Burton is he?