James Murdoch...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

at the very least they have shown via their own testimonies to have withheld information for the last three months regards a report from the solicitors who looked into it. as usual the foppish mps failed to jump on it and it took the outside press and commentators to point it out.

the last editor of the notw has come out saying james and co told big fibs and that guy who used to work for fox is back on claiming they have a black ops dept to deal with any enemies which included hacking and tracking.

3. Mr_Fingerz

So, all in all, this is not going to go away anytime soon then?

4. He can't be expected to take all the blame. Granted, he flew the helicopter, but Hannibal was the main man!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the MPs want it buried so they cant be exposed by all the dirt invariably dug up and stored on NI servers, did you notice that they arent going to recall him because they are in recess.

shows how important it is them.

the police one earlier made me laugh with Vaz as chairman - one of the most dubious MPs going.

6. Play another record you dull *****.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A Murdoch 'mis-spoke'. And we're surprised because?

8. "the police one earlier made me laugh with Vaz as chairman - one of the most dubious MPs going."

Your far too kind.

john
    Can you imagine Murdoch in full SS/Gestapo rig ?

9. Mr_Fingerz

Did the nasty men on the internet upset mummy's little soldier?

Dry your eyes, we'll laugh at the Murdochs if we want to. You can always ignore those threads that don't pander to your prejudices.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Murdochs biggest mistake was hiring Cameron as PM

• Like Like x 2
  11. So James told a few whoppers in front of the chuckles commitee?

And what will the commitee do if these alleged porkies turn out to be true? Nothing, because as I understand it, they have no disciplinary powers and he wasn't under oath.

Stick him in front of the Judicial inquiry and remind him of the consequences of 'mis-truths'

Dodgy ****

12. Mr_Fingerz

He could always be done for "Contempt of Parliament" if it's shown that he obstructed the committee by his answers.

13. Mr_Fingerz

14. Another black mark against the Fit and Proper criteria. News Corps' bid slipping further to the horizon I think.

15. "Murdochs biggest mistake was hiring Cameron as PM"

Interesting line of thought.
    I have long time wondered just who chose Cammeroon, he came from Nowhere.

john