James May gets blown up by UXO....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by I_Even_Disarm_Ducks, Nov 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to scrape my own eyes out. I will never get those seconds back.

2. I watched it on TV last night. Typical James May type of program. Nothing special, but interesting enough to keep me watching.

3. And he failed at bulling boots, for being "too weak"!

4. Have to agree. Generally I like top gear etc, but that was probably the most boring TV ever - the best bit was about watching concrete set, FFS!

5. I thought the premise was good, saying that a ridiculous number of men can't wire a plug these days. I thought we were going to get a handy hints-type programme: how to fix things, how to mix concrete, how to strip down a carburettor etc. Instead we got a load of asinine tripe.

6. And I think "weak" is the perfect description of this programme. I shan't be watching it next week. It was truly awful.

7. Wot he said.

And wot he said.

I used to like James May, I thought his run around France with that wine toff was good viewing, and the UK beer tour wasn't bad either.

8. Agreed, it kept me awake until Psychoville came on the box.

Loved the comment about him being "too weak"

Could quite possibly be wishful thinking

Asinine tripe and buffoonish it is, uneducational with a twinge of entertainment.

I guess he was just hoping to get an explosion of television ratings that would make a bomb for his bank account :D

9. I tried to minimize the damage, did you not skip as advised?! Tsk

10. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I have always suspected him to be a wannabe poofter. After that I'm sure but I'm sure glad I don't watch television very much.

11. Hurrahh!!!!!!!

12. Oh that's nothing.

Exploding Salt Explosives from Salt

is the sort of thing to be worried about. Read the comments, all the people doing it seem to be teenagers.

No wonder that country has problems.