James Gandolfini Dead

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Morven, Jun 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fook, RIP, loved the Sopranos........
  2. Just heard on the radio, the same age myself. Puts the scares in doesn't it!

At least the ending got the imagination working and not tied up in a pretty pink bow.

RIP big fella. Someone else can add the dusty etc.
  3. Bollocks!

That is the end of The Sopranos then
    • Like Like x 1
  4. There's still Pavarotti.
  5. Just as my mate Piggy says, it makes you realise your own mortality, having said that, I don't know the **** from Adam, but I'll be upping the daily dosage of aspirin to 600mg per day, and be sure to slip a grain of warfarin laced rat poisin in my morning muesli (and toast).

So R.I.P fellow body abuser, whoever you are.

My motto: I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I've no idea who he is either but I did like Monserrat Cabelle singing Barcelona with Freddy Mercury.
  7. Someone, who was actually quite a good actor has died, suddenly and you think its smart to come out with funny comments, well your post count doesn't impress me, prick, still say RIP James, fine actor.
  8. Apparently happened while in an altercation with a Paparazzi for the second time in two days.
  9. No idea who he is. I'll not be saying any RIP for someone I don't know and have never heard of. You can if you wish.
    I'm sure he was a good singer but I've never been interested in opera.
  10. Do you really expect a bite, although I expect you will claim one from this, bore off you knob, back to your dark room and 10 posts a day, some of us have a life......

Edited to add, if you didn't know who he was and if you've never seen the Sopranos you've lost out, why post comments..... !!!!!!! (extra exclamation marks just for you throbber).
    • Like Like x 1
  11. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Big flashy musicals more your sort of thing?
  12. He sleeps with the fishes.
    • Like Like x 9
  13. Don't know him, are you his brother or something?
  14. You don't get television or films at your end of the world Jarrod? Are you in the Arctic?

You are Santa and I claim my bonbons!