James Bulger Killer Returned To Prison

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dangerousdave, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. considering he has a new ID, i wonder what he did to be sent back inside and how long will it be before someone finds out who he is really :?

plus... last time i heard in the press, one left to start a new life in OZ and the other in the British Army? 8O

Jon Venables, one of the killers of James Bulger, has been returned to prison after breaching the terms of his release, the Ministry of Justice says.

Venables, 27, and Robert Thompson abducted and murdered James in February 1993.

He was released from custody in 2001, but he has been recalled following the breach.

A spokesman said: "We can confirm that Jon Venables has been recalled to custody following a breach of licence conditions.

"Offenders on licence are subject to strict conditions; if they breach those conditions they are subject to immediate recall.

"There is a worldwide injunction in place that prohibits any reporting including reporting on the internet, that could identify him or his location."

Details of the nature of the breach have not been released

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/James-Bulger-Killer-Jon-Venables-Returned-To-Prison-For-Breaching-Terms-Of-Release/Article/201003115565609?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15565609_James_Bulger_Killer_Jon_Venables_Returned_To_Prison_For_Breaching_Terms_Of_Release

2. Just seen on Telegraph website.

Good that one of the murdering scumbags is back where they deserve to be.

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He'll either be out in months or a couple of years tops.

No such thing as fair or appropriate justice any more if it has any connection to the British Judiciary.

4. My bold, and they police that how exactly?

6. If they could, it didn't work too well with the Baby P scumbags

7. Good, its just a shame the tw@ wasnt taken care of outside.

8. Must have been a fairly serious issue for this to happen.

9. Well one thing is for sure, he must have been nicked for something, charged and fingerprinted which would have brought the real identity up.
    Hope it was something tasty that he will have to go back to court for!

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Well, seeing as they are both sociopaths, its not really a stretch of the imagination is it? I'm sure in most other countries they would have prison arrseholes the size of storm drains and another 50 or so years left to serve inside. But not here, obviously.

11. J_D

J_D LE

Breaching can be from the smallest offense, upwards. He can make bail in the next few days or he will stay in. I doubt we will ever know what he did to re-offend,

Sociopath - silly american term, nothing differs from Psychopath.

The 2 boys involved in this case were put into 'rehabilitation'; when it is possible, the government/prison system will place people into a rehab program, in hopes that they can return to some sort of normality.

To do this, the offenders were given new ID. Releasing that identity will only cause more issues and could inevitably relapse the offender. If the 'system' felt that these two males were not safe to society, they would not release them.

BBC news are running this story at the moment.

My own view is that the dominant boy, should have been kept inside but then that's my own personal opinion.

50/50 gentics & environment - age old debate

12. Is that not what happened, even without knowing his new ID ?

13. J_D

J_D LE

Who knows...................he didn't have to offend major, to be reprimanded. He is on bail, so the slightest break of his bail conditions, then he will be taken in. It could be anything from being too close to children (if that's in his conditions), shop lifting, trespassing.

14. There were rumours that one of them had joined the army but I never found out if it was true. Anyone know anything about it?

15. One down, one to go