• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

James Bulger Killer Returned To Prison

#1
considering he has a new ID, i wonder what he did to be sent back inside and how long will it be before someone finds out who he is really :?

plus... last time i heard in the press, one left to start a new life in OZ and the other in the British Army? 8O

Jon Venables, one of the killers of James Bulger, has been returned to prison after breaching the terms of his release, the Ministry of Justice says.

Venables, 27, and Robert Thompson abducted and murdered James in February 1993.

He was released from custody in 2001, but he has been recalled following the breach.

A spokesman said: "We can confirm that Jon Venables has been recalled to custody following a breach of licence conditions.

"Offenders on licence are subject to strict conditions; if they breach those conditions they are subject to immediate recall.

"There is a worldwide injunction in place that prohibits any reporting including reporting on the internet, that could identify him or his location."

Details of the nature of the breach have not been released

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...rned_To_Prison_For_Breaching_Terms_Of_Release
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
He'll either be out in months or a couple of years tops.

No such thing as fair or appropriate justice any more if it has any connection to the British Judiciary.
 
#5
leveller said:
dangerousdave said:
"There is a worldwide injunction in place that prohibits any reporting including reporting on the internet, that could identify him or his location."

Details of the nature of the breach have not been released

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...rned_To_Prison_For_Breaching_Terms_Of_Release
It doesn't matter anyway - I'm sure the information could easily be placed on Wikileaks.

My bold, and they police that how exactly?
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#6
#9
Well one thing is for sure, he must have been nicked for something, charged and fingerprinted which would have brought the real identity up.
Hope it was something tasty that he will have to go back to court for!
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Semper_Flexibilis said:
Must have been a fairly serious issue for this to happen.
Well, seeing as they are both sociopaths, its not really a stretch of the imagination is it? I'm sure in most other countries they would have prison arrseholes the size of storm drains and another 50 or so years left to serve inside. But not here, obviously.
 
#11
Command_doh said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
Must have been a fairly serious issue for this to happen.
Well, seeing as they are both sociopaths, its not really a stretch of the imagination is it? I'm sure in most other countries they would have prison arrseholes the size of storm drains and another 50 or so years left to serve inside. But not here, obviously.
Breaching can be from the smallest offense, upwards. He can make bail in the next few days or he will stay in. I doubt we will ever know what he did to re-offend,

Sociopath - silly american term, nothing differs from Psychopath.

The 2 boys involved in this case were put into 'rehabilitation'; when it is possible, the government/prison system will place people into a rehab program, in hopes that they can return to some sort of normality.

To do this, the offenders were given new ID. Releasing that identity will only cause more issues and could inevitably relapse the offender. If the 'system' felt that these two males were not safe to society, they would not release them.

BBC news are running this story at the moment.

My own view is that the dominant boy, should have been kept inside but then that's my own personal opinion.

50/50 gentics & environment - age old debate
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#12
J_D said:
[


To do this, the offenders were given new ID. Releasing that identity will only cause more issues and could inevitably relapse the offender. If the 'system' felt that these two males were not safe to society, they would not release them.
Is that not what happened, even without knowing his new ID ?
 
#13
Joker62 said:
J_D said:
[


To do this, the offenders were given new ID. Releasing that identity will only cause more issues and could inevitably relapse the offender. If the 'system' felt that these two males were not safe to society, they would not release them.
Is that not what happened, even without knowing his new ID ?
Who knows...................he didn't have to offend major, to be reprimanded. He is on bail, so the slightest break of his bail conditions, then he will be taken in. It could be anything from being too close to children (if that's in his conditions), shop lifting, trespassing.
 
#16
This article says he intended to join aged 18 (ignore the page date the story is 9 yrs old)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-96896/Bulger-killer-join-Army.html

He was in custody in Lancashire so if he favoured a "fighting unit" it's most likely either a local Infantry Battalion or Para? If so it at least means the mighty Anglians haven't been sullied by his presence.

This one says he got dispensation to join

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article7047287.ece


If he did and he's still in he'd have done 9 years. If he's any good he'd have maybe made Sergeant. If he's like me he'd have just about made L/Cpl!

Whatever he is he's got to be out on his arrse now. Maybe they should make him share a cell with Ali Dizeai or has he suffered enough?
 
#18
Shame it wasn't "Jon Venables killed in a freak accident" It is with sorry we report the death of Venables who died today after his ass erupted and filtered fecal matter into his blood stream. The good news is though that it took him 56 hours of agony befoe he passed.

Cnut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#19
Semper_Flexibilis said:
PoisonDwarf said:
There were rumours that one of them had joined the army but I never found out if it was true. Anyone know anything about it?

Dunno about that, but as I recall the Ozzies and Kiwis were most pissed when it was suggested they were being settled there.

I wonder if this is significant?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...n-plea-over-killer-s-fiancee-100252-19500635/

Jesus, what gives these people the right to make such decisions about other people's lives?

If my wife discovered she'd inadvertently married a Scouser she'd be suicidal :)
 
#20
Hmmmmm…


Seems like they both turned out to be well adjusted chaps

"…While strict court orders have drawn a veil of secrecy on the killers' lives, it is known Venables, now believed to be a born-again Christian, had settled down and was planning to marry.
Thompson is understood to be living with a homosexual partner.
But Venables was also reported to have been involved in several violent incidents, including in December 2007 when he was said to have been stabbed after accusing someone of chatting up his girlfriend. …"


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Bulger-returned-prison.html#ixzz0h4di54j2…
 

Latest Threads