James Bonds Weapon Of Choice

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by maguire, Feb 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

just came across this -

on a Bond fansite and wondered what, if anything, the more 'in the know' ARRSErs think. if you could choose JB's ideal gun - what would it be? and why?
  2. Walther PPK totally useless piece of kit wont stop a small child at five paces.
  3. perhaps this is less than a problem to consider seeing as how James Bond has little regard for "Persec" by telling any would be assasin who he is at the drop of a hat and "Opsec" by whispering his mission to any strumpet whom he happens to be "conkers deep" in.

the buldge of a .50cal Desert Eagle would do little harm to his ability to blend in yet pack enough kick to knock Boeing 747's out of the sky.

4. Magnum the most poweful handgun in the world never hurt Harrys street cred.
  5. I thought that Bond had now graduated to the Walther P99? The publicity shots for the Bond movies with Brosnan as 007 usually showed him holding one.
  6. Still not much use really longer range but not good for much else he needs something more impressive really
  7. http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushmassdeception.htm[/

The ultimate effects based weapons system.
  8. Well if he dropped it the child might stop to pick it up...

T C
  9. Damn did not think of that
  10. I'm rather partial to a Pardini 9mm myself
  11. I recall reading that the Special Branch men assigned as bodyguards to the royal family used to carry them.