James Bond - secret squaddie at heart

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by napier, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

All those years nobbing the slender and beautiful goddesses of the silver screen and it seems that he is really a chubby chaser...

007 - Chubby chaser

Alternatively you could take it as proof that women are content to let it all slide and look like something you might sha.g after 10 pints at Cheeks once the ring is firmly on the finger and the pre-nup is lodged with the solicitor.

Scroll to the bottom of the article to see the 'before' photo.
  2. That's not Keely, that's Jabba!

Yeah yeah, I know, I would and have done worse!
  3. They've just been filming some scenes for the new Bond film on Montgomery Lines in Aldershot so maybe he his a secret squaddie, they made sure that 3 Para Mortars had really vacated the block before they let him in!
  4. I bet it ripples too.

One of Brosnan's best films post Bond has to be 'The Matador', there's the whiff of the 'secret squaddie' about that too.
  5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Fair play to the bloke for staying with her and having the balls to be seen in public on a beach.
    Personally I would having kicked the lazy, fat minger into touch long before she got to that state.....
  6. For this thread I will word things better than I would the Naafi.

If he had married a size 18 then i'd say fair enough. But to marry a size 8 - 10 then have her take the Pesh like she has. The bloke obviously doesn't wear the trousers and so has no place to be remembered as anything similar to 007.
  7. She's a fat fcuking moose. How can she let herself go like that in only 10 years. Pierce Brosnan has put on a slight pot belly (easily worked off) She's gained about 8 stone the fat cow
  8. If I were pierece Id say pack your bags love and fook off.. I am divorcing you on the grounds of mental tourture.........
  9. That's alot of excess baggage to pack :roll:

Live and let die eh :wink:
  10. This is the real Keeley (why she had to wear that sumo sit with a bikini - who knows!):