Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Bond - No Time To Die - Release Date:: November 2020 (Update - Release Date Now April 2021)

Chimp

ADC
It’s not real, it’s a story. There is a real whiff of snowflakery going on here.

It’s not real, it’s a story. There is a real whiff of snowflakery going on here.

There is more a whiff of people not understanding 00s have been replaceable in the books and the films previously.

The actress has not said she will be the next James Bond despite peoples outrage.

I don't know I could cope with a lesbian Bond as long as there were sex scenes

Mattb

LE
Weasel wording.
007 is Bond.
No, 007 is one of the 00 agents and is a position that is reassigned when the incumbent dies or leaves, as established in the books.

It's like saying that SO2 Paperclips, Staples and Other Paper Joiners is Sqn Ldr Nigel Needham, WABC.

No, 007 is one of the 00 agents and is a position that is reassigned when the incumbent dies or leaves, as established in the books.

It's like saying that SO2 Paperclips, Staples and Other Paper Joiners is Sqn Ldr Nigel Needham, WABC.

Ahhhh, but is said Sqn Ldr licenced to thrill?

Mattb

LE
Ahhhh, but is said Sqn Ldr licenced to thrill?
He is authorised to photocopy material marked as ORDINARY and INTERESTING along with EXCITING under supervision - but not THRILLING.

Thank you, Barry Norman.

Reminds me of his review of Never Say Never Again where Felix Leiter was played by a black actor. And Norman said "maybe he should be called Felix Darker".
My pleasure.

wheel

LE
Happy Birthday James 100 years of age today. Did you get a telegram from the Boss ?.

James Bond
Born November 11th 1920
Wattenscheid, near Essen
Western Germany

Now due for release 8th October 2021.

...................and for those who like nice cars.

TamH70

MIA
Now due for release 8th October 2021.

Idiots. By that time, no one will give a damn as it should have been out long before that. They should bite their tongues and sell it to either Amazon, Apple or Netflix for four hundred million - still a helluva lot more than it's worth, which is, I dunno, about five pence - and wash their hands of the dreck.

And there is no way that EON productions can be sure that this Covid pandemic isn't still raging in its most lucrative markets, like China and the States in October. One thing's for sure, one more delay and the film is kaput.

Latest Threads