James Bond Fancy Dress Party

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by babiesarm, Jun 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jyust been invited to a party where the theme is James Bond, I do not want to be lame and just turn up in a DJ.

Anyone got any ideas what to go as??
  2. Pretty much depends what you look like to start with as to how well each character would work-

Why not go as 'jaws' simply black a few teeth out...then you'll look suave and debonair and people will assume you're James Bond till you open your mouth :lol:
  3. Yeah, villains provide more options (white cat etc) plus Bond had dozens of 'Action Man' type personas - ski gear, SWAT kit, kilt, wetsuit (could get hot and sticky in this weather but there is something about a fit guy in a wetsuit..). One of his best images is just a towel round the waist, a bottle of Krug in hand and THAT look in his eye. Failing that, jump into a tub of gold paint and go as Shirley Eaton (just avoid 'shkin shuffocation'!).
  4. Hey, bend the rules a bit, go as a Bond Girl!
  5. What is it about men wanting to go out dressed as women?

In my humble opionion that would be more lame than the DJ!
  6. Why don't you go as a psychopathic maniac who doesn't live in the real world? That always ensures a pleasant night is had by all. :evil:

(And James Bond was always pitted against one of them. Probably)
  7. Wardroom once had a Bond party attended by an insufferable pr1ck of an officer who never stopped banging on about when he was in Northrern Ireland he carried a 9mil everywhere ( he wasn't 14 INT nor did he claim to be. Just a Knob!).

En route he came into the Senior's mess (think he thought everyone admired him ) dressed in Dinner Jacket. A wag hollers, 'fcuking hell Sir, you don't need to dress up. You are James Bond'. Chaos!

Never heard a 9 mil dit from Sir again.

gado asked:

Can't speak for gizzardtoo who made the suggestion but Matelots and Booties need little excuse.

Given a choice, I'd go as Ona Topp's (Famke Jansen) seat, as in 'so long as I have a face................'
  8. How about Sheriff JW Pepper of the Louisiana State Po-leece...

"I know you, you're that English Secret Agent from London England!"

"That means you, smartass."

"Secret Agent? On whoooooose siiiiide????"
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Why go to a James Bond party as Tony Bliar? :lol:
  10. Dr Evil is a very popular choice :lol:
  11. or get yourself a frilly fronted shirt and go as one of those two poofy assassins who kept calling each other "mister" , or were they Guards officers?????? :wink:
  12. i have a lovely cream bikini you cn borrow

get your knife strapped to your thigh & tape the bloke bits away, hey presto.... pussy galore :wink:
  13. Wasn't that Honeychild Ryder? 8O
  14. You might go as Lenkin- the Gasworks supervisor in Living daylights (or was he the diamond expert in that one- can't recall) and Octopussy in honour of the actor who played it- As he isn't going to be in any more bond films now :? you can play it now instead :D
  15. Paint one of your fingers gold and go as... a twat.