James Bond a Paedo !

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Sep 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. Who? JM?
  3. Not 'Maddie' fit, but pleasing on the eye.
  4. And what does Maddie and James Bond have in common?

They've both been at the bottom of the Atlantic in something full of se(a)men...

I'll get my flasher mack...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No pictures!?! You kuntz!
  6. If you want pictures of sub-16 y/os in uniform ask Verdi_811 on someone in the ACF forum as they have access to loads of them!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Teacher or Pupil ??
  8. Either - I ain't fussy! :)
  9. the sick ****** should have been given some quality time in one of the fine institutions around the country, formaly known as nut houses, theres no excuses for being a kiddy fiddler who knows how far his grooming would of managed ot get had he not been caught

its a sad state of affairs but fortunatly the local pikey population are well up on protecting young kids (probably as potential slave trade later) so there already trying to work out the best way to gut the bastard, and being [pikeys thre free to act without fear of prosecution cos the plod wont go within 500 yards of there camp unless they outnumber the inhabitants 10 to 1]

stupid out of touch sodding judge handing out crappy lightweight sentances, anyone who enters knowingly into relationships with minors should be strung up not given a stern telling off.
  10. That's it, nanotm, release the fury. By the way, it's only pedophilia if they don't self lubricate.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You work at the same school as him and she knocked you back, didn't she...?
  12. So, exactly how jealous are you that he got to slide his length into a luscious, wriggling, pert little slapper, whilst you pound away at the moustachio'd heifer that's the best you can manage to keep hold of?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. There is if they're good looking, or have cock-sucking lips.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Or the other option, he couldn't get it hard enough to penetrate her as he's a raving hermer too scared to come out of the store-closet...