James Blunt fists Chris Bryant MP

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Although a letter that calls Bryant a prejudiced wazzock and is signed James Cucking Funt might just not have originated from James (I stopped the Cold War getting hot) Blunt.

Windup?

Wordsmith

Although a letter that calls Bryant a prejudiced wazzock and is signed James Cucking Funt might just not have originated from James (I stopped the Cold War getting hot) Blunt.

Windup?

Wordsmith
If you have ever read any of Blunt's put downs of his twitter trolls and seen his engaging guest appearances on things like Never Mind the Buzzcocks you can see that despite being a plummy toff he is incredibly clever and also very amusing.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Given that a cretin like Chris Bryant is an MP, not to mention 600+ other creatures of questionable value, I'd say we've done more than enough for diversity and inclusion in the UK.

Last edited:
I actually like this diversity in entertainment crap.

Imagine Downton Abbey with the cast of Geordie Shore or the MOBO awards presented by Jeremy Paxman sneering for England at some bell in a tux complete with shades and Nike Air Max.

Privately educated Labour MP who was a Conservative as a student, ex Anglican priest, worked for the BBC and Common Purpose, parachuted into the Rhondda! There's Diversity isn't it.

I might watch it just to make sure it was true and in the public domain.
Have to say I use to hate James Blunt, I still hate his music but not his attitude.
He does not take himself at all seriously which I find quite endearing. And he does not seem to really care whether or not people like his music when he has been balls deep in some absolute stunners and is filthy rich.

Jolly good show Captain!

Its a bit rich a politico criticising the arts for elitism when the majority of his type have all been party not your average upbringing & background. Utter throbber.

Elitist programming from the Beeb etc? An 'everything's like Downton' attitude? Bryant is showing his true Class here - he obviously doesn't watch Eastenders, Corrie, Geordie Shore, TOWIE and the rest*. Presumably, they're beneath his cultural radar. Classist twat.

Nice to see Capt. Blunt using his training to de-escalate the matter. By showing Bryant to be the dick that he is.

(*neither do I, but that's a matter of taste, not politics)

I never liked JBs music but after hearing him being interviewed on steve wright I thought he sounded like an alright bloke.

SW: Is it true you strapped your guitar to the the outside of your tank in bosnia?

JB: I wanted to strap one of my crew to the outside so i could get it inside but they wouldnt go for it.

Does anyone at all take what Captain Underpants says seriously ?
Went to a top public school himself , then Oxford , then became a Tory councillor , then a vicar and now the thinks he's the gayest MP in the Commons ?
Captain underpants.jpg