James Blunt breaks finger stage diving!

#1
Thought this was a wah at first....

Blunt breaks finger after stage dive (Wanking hand)

(Monday April 14, 2008 02:25 PM)

Pop star James Blunt has broken his little finger - after an energetic stage dive during a gig in the US.

The You're Beautiful singer - who toured North America in February - suffered the injury mid-performance in the States, and now has his right hand heavily strapped in bandages.

He told The Independent, "Sorry I can't shake your hand, I broke my little finger.

"I somehow managed to do it whilst I was jumping off stage during a gig in America."

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyn...unt-breaks-finger-stage-dive.html&e=l_news_dm

Must be a slowwww news day!
 
#3
What a shame; he won't be able write any more sh!te whiney ballads. :)
 
#5
Airfix said:
I broke my tongue muff diving once, it's okay now, but no matter how hard I try, I've never been able to break it again!
:D :D :D
 
#7
How the fcuk did he manage to stage dive? it's not exactly heavy metal is it?

I can imagine folk stage diving to Megadeath or mebbe even Maiden. But Blunt?
 
#8
Airfix said:
I broke my tongue muff diving once, it's okay now, but no matter how hard I try, I've never been able to break it again!
OK....I'm willing to help try and re-enact this catastrophic event but strictly only in the name of medical science! :D
 
#9
charlotte-the-harlot said:
Airfix said:
I broke my tongue muff diving once, it's okay now, but no matter how hard I try, I've never been able to break it again!
OK....I'm willing to help try and re-enact this catastrophic event but strictly only in the name of medical science! :D
Yeah, love, like I'm really gonna go there now....

FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Airfix said:
charlotte-the-harlot said:
I'm very disappointed in you gentlemen, I believe you are both serving as you are posting on here.

Now as I understand your posts you are advocating the punishment of random people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, sound very much like the insane preachings of the very arrsehole you are getting so worked up about.

Are these people 'soft' targets, people who happen to be going about their business, but you have decided to be judge and jury and therefore they are all guilty. Now where have I heard that spouted before as legitimate reasons for murder and mutilation of the innocent?
Quite right Chazza, guilty as charged - I sentence myself to 10 lashes... administerd by your good self, your place or mine? :roll:
You dont want it round her place I assure you. You really dont want that.

charlotte-the-harlot said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
You dont want it round her place I assure you. You really dont want that. :wink:

'That' security video is getting dangerously close to being published on U Tube Fablon!! and just because you managed to get out of the cuffs and escape from my cellar last time.......believe me I won't be making that mistake again! Its the c0ck ring piercing restraint next time!! I was just being too damm nice to you!! and don't tell me you haven't got a c0ck ring...after the rugby you WILL have!!! Rohypnol cocktail anyone?

P.S. can I have the gimp mask and arrseless chaps back please I need them for my next victim!! :D
 
#13
oldgoat said:
Airfix said:
I broke my tongue muff diving once, it's okay now, but no matter how hard I try, I've never been able to break it again!
Thank you. Put a smile on the face of one very very miserable dipstick.
Cheers! 8)

Now fcuk of at the highport sharpish you miserable old goat! :wink:
 
#14
Glesga_short_bloke said:
How the fcuk did he manage to stage dive? it's not exactly heavy metal is it?

I can imagine folk stage diving to Megadeath or mebbe even Maiden. But Blunt?
Probably thought he was back in the Officer's Mess,you know how rowdy those Tankie occifer's get after a Port & Lemon...
 
#15
spike7451 said:
Glesga_short_bloke said:
How the fcuk did he manage to stage dive? it's not exactly heavy metal is it?

I can imagine folk stage diving to Megadeath or mebbe even Maiden. But Blunt?
Probably thought he was back in the Officer's Mess,you know how rowdy those Tankie occifer's get after a Port & Lemon...
Jimbo was Household Cav, not Chav Cav... :roll:
 
#16
Airfix said:
spike7451 said:
Glesga_short_bloke said:
How the fcuk did he manage to stage dive? it's not exactly heavy metal is it?

I can imagine folk stage diving to Megadeath or mebbe even Maiden. But Blunt?
Probably thought he was back in the Officer's Mess,you know how rowdy those Tankie occifer's get after a Port & Lemon...
Jimbo was Household Cav, not Chav Cav... :roll:
Ah,Pink Gin, then? :p
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
philc The Intelligence Cell 146
C The NAAFI Bar 19
miles_gloriosus The Intelligence Cell 170

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top