• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

JAMC FOR THE THIRD TIME

So, third time lucky! I noticed today in hanger 5 that there were a few people with long faces. These individuals, as it turned out, have yet to experience the South Cerney fiasco. They are feeling left out, not part of the 'gang' in fact one individual was heard to say " if I don't get to experience South Cerney for myself very soon then I will sign off" Come on, What's going on? We are living in an equal opportunities Army, no one should feel left out.

E

error_unknown

just had my phonecall( again )...see you all in the morning for what I am sure will most certainly not be a complete and utter waste of time and money ::)

E

error_unknown

Count yourselves lucky troops at least we are getting fed and watered on a regular basis compared with the lads already deployed.
Apparently there is a shortage!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
C Royal Signals 9
Proximo RLC 4